Lead Care Manager - Enhanced Care Management
Sycamores provides a spectrum of equitable mental health services through various programs to multicultural populations of all acuities. Although it serves a variety of consumers, the agency focuses primarily on providing care to low-income, high-needs, at-risk children, youth, their families, and adults.
Enhanced Care Management (ECM) is a benefit available to Medi-Cal managed care Members under specific populations of focus for children/ families and adults to address social drivers of health. ECM is an intensive care coordination process to coordinate care and services among the physical, behavioral, dental, developmental, and social services delivery system. The role of the ECM Lead Care Managers is to provide support, coordinate care and provide linkage to ECM Members within the home and/or in the community. These interventions are provided to increase skills and overall functioning levels of Members developed through an individualized, Member-centered process. Additionally, this is a position that is focused on whole-person care, wellness, and building resilience through interventions, linkages, and referrals to appropriate community and partner resources.
STARTING PAY RANGE:
$23 - $26 per hour (starting pay will be based on previous work experience and educational background.)
- High school diploma or AA degree with one year of direct care experience required; two years of direct care experience preferred, OR Bachelor’s degree plus one year of direct care experience preferred.
- Maintains all required licenses and certifications.
- Valid California Driver License and a driving record acceptable to the Agency’s insurance carrier.
- Bilingual capacity preferred.
- Ability to work independently with a high level of integrity.
- Travel occurs primarily locally during the hours when services need to be provided; some out-of-area travel may be required to meet the needs of the members being served.
- Be a part of a team who is passionate about providing excellent and quality services which consistently result in positive outcome for our members.
- Ability to work a non-traditional work schedule to meet member needs.
- Ability to travel and work in the community and in the home environment.
- Have strong computer and typing skills to complete necessary documentation.
- Experience in Homeless Services, Housing Navigation, Physical Health, Residential Facility, Group Home, Child Welfare or Juvenile Justice is highly desired.
- Knowledge of resources in LA County Service Planning Areas, a plus.
All candidates who are presented with a conditional offer of employment must satisfy a pre-employment background check, drug and health screen.
Sycamores is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Further, Sycamores is a Fair Chance employer and complies with California Government Code Section 12952, Employment Discrimination: Conviction History.
Due to the direct contact, we have with vulnerable populations, services we perform in the community, relevant CDPH orders, and CDC guidance, Sycamores mandates COVID-19 vaccinations. Accordingly, employees are required to (i) have a COVID- 19 vaccine and their booster shot if booster eligible which is authorized for emergency use by the US Food and Drug Administration or the World Health Organization by the first day of work OR (ii) obtain a reasonable accommodation due to a disability or sincerely held religious belief. To request an accommodation, please notify Sheila Domingue at Shdomingue@sycamores.org. All offers of employment are conditioned on satisfying one of above. No inquiries of vaccination status will be made until after a conditional offer of employment has been extended. Sycamores prohibits discrimination on the basis of a protected characteristic, including disability, perceived disability, or religion. Sycamores will not retaliate against any employee or candidate for requesting a reasonable accommodation pursuant to this policy.
This position is based out of Commerce, CA and travels county wide.
- Job Family Billing Staff
- Pay Type Hourly
- Commerce, CA, USA