Live In Caregiver
Pay: Apx $100/day
Location: Locations include cities within Boulder County or Broomfield County
We are seeking a Live-In Caregiver to join our team of care professionals in providing clients with the absolute best in in-home assistance. As part of our team, you help clients by prompting or minimal hands on basic needs like dressing, bathing, shopping, home healthcare, and transportation. No less important is your ability to provide companionship and positive interactions with clients. You should have prior experience in caregiving or home care, a professional appearance, and a valid driver's license.
Live In Caregiver Duties and Responsibilities
- Requires living in a client’s home/apartment, rent free.
- Receive a daily rate to care for the individual which is tax exempt
- Assist/prompt clients with basic needs such as meal prep, dressing, grooming, bathing, laundry services, grocery shopping and housekeeping
- Provide clients with companionship and friendly, positive interactions
- Transport clients to appointments, including doctor's appointments or community outings
- Help clients with administrative tasks as needed
Live In Caregiver Requirements and Qualifications
- Contracted position and not benefits eligible
- Excellent listener and an empathetic companion
- Prior experience as a caregiver preferred
- Access to reliable transportation
- Ability to pass a background check and CAPS check
OUR MISSION: Creating a world of opportunity for all abilities.
Our services are community-based and mission-driven. We value creativity, innovation, and teamwork. Our employees enjoy generous benefits, flexible work schedules, comfortable/casual work environments, and meaningful and rewarding work with friendly, supportive co-workers.
Equal Employment Opportunity – Valuing Diversity, Equity and Inclusion:
Imagine! is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws governing Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO). We strive to foster a just, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We also recognize the value of diversity within our organization, and want to employ a workforce that effectively supports the diverse communities we serve. Unlawful discrimination in employment because of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, hair style or texture, genetic information, or other characteristics protected by applicable laws is strictly prohibited.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Boulder, CO, USA
- Broomfield, CO, USA