Supervisor - School Age Services
Location: Lafayatte Colorado, with other responsibilities throughout Boulder and Broomfield Counties
Schedule: Full Time, 40 hours/week, non-exempt (hourly)
Benefits: Paid time off (sick, vacation and Wellbeing days), 10 paid holidays, full health, dental and vision, RTD EcoPass, and more! For a list of benefits see below.
If you are a current Imagine! employee, you must apply through the Careers tab in DayForce.
Purpose of Position:
Under the direct supervision of the School Age Services Program Manager, provides leadership to School Age Services. Supports the Assistant Director of Client Services and Program Manager in managing the ongoing operations. Ensures program quality, assists with maintaining regulatory and licensure compliance, and contributes to the financial viability of the School Age Services program. This position is responsible for the health and safety of the participants and maintaining professional relationships with all School Age Services customers, families, and stakeholders.
- Supports in ensuring program quality of School Age Services.
- Understands and is able to perform roles of the Program Coordinator, Facilitator, Therapeutic Specialist, and Direct Support Professional in a leadership role.
- Supervises staff, including training, performance management, and disciplinary action.
- Responsible for hiring and onboarding.
- Represents School Age Services in communicating with providers, serving as community liaison and adhering to all School Age Services/Imagine! policies and procedures.
- Supervises scheduling of staff and works directly with the program area coordinator to ensure efficiency and quality of School Age Services programming.
- Responds to and reviews to incidents, accidents, and emergencies, referring to the Program Manager when necessary.
- Supports Program Manager in effectively resolving concerns and complaints.
- Aids the Program Manager in developing and implementing site-specific efficiencies.
- Supports Program Manager in program area reporting and data maintenance.
- Maintains current, up-to-date knowledge of regulatory and licensure issues and changes.
- Assists the Program Manager to ensure program compliance with all standards and regulations, including Imagine! policies and procedures.
- Monitors and tracks data to ensure programmatic compliance.
- Assists the Program Manager with budget development, review, and monitoring.
- Creates and implements action plans to address budget variances, under the supervision of the Program Manager and Assistant Director of Client Services
- Ensures that supervisees accurately complete their required documentation within established timelines.
- Regularly seeks to develop program-wide quality improvement initiatives.
- Under Program Manager oversight, monitors program area spending, non-billable time, and program cost.
- Responsible for monthly and annual program reporting
- Supports Program Manager with monthly staff meetings.
- Supports School Age Services’ mission and Imagine!’s mission
- Actively participates in staff meetings, workshops, in-services, discussions, etc.
- Maintains and cares for department property, including supplies, vehicles, etc., being mindful of safety and cleanliness.
- May perform Program Coordinator responsibilities as needed.
- Represents School Age Services in meetings and committees, as well as in promoting and marketing, as requested.
- Implement Individual Treatment/Behavior Plans developed by Behavior Therapists and/or BCBAs
Knowledge, Skill, and Ability:
Working Environment/Physical Activities
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
Benefits offered for full-time, eligible employees:
- Paid Vacation and Sick time + Three Wellbeing Days each year
- Ten Paid Holidays
- Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance (multiple plan options, with benefits-eligibility starting at 20+hrs)
- Company-paid Life Insurance and AD&D + Long Term Disability
- Optional Voluntary Life Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan 403(b) with company match
- Child Care Discount Program
- Flexible Spending Account for Child/Dependent Care and Medical Expenses
- EcoPass (free, unlimited regional public transportation pass – bus, light rail)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
- Click Here to view the Imagine! 2023 Benefits Guide
OUR MISSION: Creating a world of opportunity for all abilities.
Our services are community-based and mission-driven. We value creativity, innovation, and teamwork. Our employees enjoy generous benefits, flexible work schedules, comfortable/casual work environments, and meaningful and rewarding work with friendly, supportive co-workers.
Equal Employment Opportunity – Valuing Diversity, Equity and Inclusion:
Imagine! is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws governing Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO). We strive to foster a just, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We also recognize the value of diversity within our organization, and want to employ a workforce that effectively supports the diverse communities we serve. Unlawful discrimination in employment because of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, hair style or texture, genetic information, or other characteristics protected by applicable laws is strictly prohibited.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $22.00
- Lafayette, CO, USA