Residential Assistant Site Supervisor
Pay: $21.25/hr Tuesday - Saturday, 8:00am - 4:00pm
Location: Boulder County
Benefits: Paid time off (sick, vacation and Wellbeing days), 10 paid holidays, full health, dental and vision, RTD EcoPass, and more! For a list of benefits see below.
Full Time: 40 hours/week; benefit eligible
This position requires in person work. Only candidates who live locally or are willing to relocate will be considered.
Current Imagine! employees must apply through the Careers tab in Dayforce.
Job Title: Residential Assistant Site Supervisor
Department: Residential Services
Reports to: Residential Site Supervisor
Purpose of Position- Assists the Residential Site Supervisor (RSS) in managing the Staffed Site through effective staff supervision and completion of ongoing daily programmatic and administrative duties. Under the direction of an RSS, ensures regulatory compliance with regard to the State and Health Department Regulations and Imagine! policy and procedure. Performs all duties of a Residential Counselor (direct support professional) for a minimum of 20 hours per week. Job is a 40 hour work week including 20 hours of administrative work.
1. Assists in managing the Staffed Site on an ongoing basis, including:
- Operating within assigned budget, clearly and accurately documenting expenditures.
- Completing all necessary reporting.
- Working with RSS to ensure transitions into and out of the home are well communicated and successful.
- Ensuring home and property is maintained, including house systems.
- Maintaining the integrity of the residential site as a respectful, person-centered environment.
2. Performs all duties of a Residential Counselor (direct support professional) for a minimum of 20 hours per week.
3. Supports the RSS in supervising all employees at Staffed Site.
- Assists in training new staff and maintaining current care routines and protocols with established staff.
- Effectively communicates with staff by attending and assisting with regular staff meetings and consistent presence and support in the house.
- Assists in overseeing implementation of consumer individual service and support plans.
4. Assists in monitoring and completing all Quality Assurance practices to ensure compliance with State and Health Department Regulations.
5. Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with surrounding communities.
6. Promotes the effective implementation of assistive technology, and ensures required training and support are in place.
Knowledge, Skill, and Ability:
Working Environment/Physical Activities
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
Training and Supports:
Imagine provides paid training for all of our Direct Support Professionals. A list of trainings provided includes, but is not limited to:
- CPR and First Aid
- QMAP certification (Medication Administration)
- Safety Care certification by Quality Behavioral Solutions
- Lifts and Transfers
- Driving and vehicle safety
- Shadowing shifts with veteran staff and supervisors
Benefits offered for full-time, eligible employees:
- Paid Vacation and Sick time + 3 Wellbeing days each year.
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance (multiple plan options, with benefits-eligibility starting at 20+hrs)
- Company-paid Life Insurance and AD&D + Long Term Disability
- Optional Voluntary Life Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan 403(b) with company match
- Child Care Discount Program
- Flexible Spending Account for Child/Dependent Care and Medical Expenses
- EcoPass (free, unlimited regional public transportation pass – bus, light rail)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
- Click here to view the Imagine! 2023 Benefit Guide
Imagine! is a nonprofit with a goal of helping people aspire to, and achieve, a fulfilling life of new possibilities by providing support services to individuals with intellectual disabilities and developmental disabilities (IDD). We are located in the Denver / Boulder metro area and support Boulder and Broomfield counties.
OUR MISSION: Creating a world of opportunity for all abilities.
Our services are community-based and mission-driven. We value creativity, innovation, and teamwork. Our employees enjoy generous benefits, flexible work schedules, comfortable/casual work environments, and meaningful and rewarding work with friendly, supportive co-workers.
Equal Employment Opportunity – Valuing Diversity, Equity and Inclusion:
Imagine! is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws governing Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO). We strive to foster a just, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We also recognize the value of diversity within our organization, and want to employ a workforce that effectively supports the diverse communities we serve. Unlawful discrimination in employment because of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, hair style or texture, genetic information, or other characteristics protected by applicable laws is strictly prohibited.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Boulder, CO, USA