Residential Site Supervisor II
Location: This position supports with the Imagine! group homes, locations vary between Boulder and Broomfield Colorado
Benefits: Paid time off (sick, vacation and Wellbeing days), 10 paid holidays, full health, dental and vision, RTD EcoPass, and more! For a list of benefits see below.
Schedule: Full time, 40 hours/week, non-exempt (hourly)
This position requires in person work. Only candidates who live locally or are willing to relocate will be considered.
Current Imagine! employees must apply through the Careers tab in Dayforce.
Job Title: Site Supervisor II
Department :Imagine! Residential Services
Reports to: Program Manager
Hours: Wed – Sat, 10 hour days
Purpose of Position- Supports management of the Staffed Site program through coordination with Site Supervisors and Program Manager, performing supporting logistical and administrative functions, and supervising staff ensures compliance State and Health Department Regulations and Imagine! policy and procedure.
1. Works in and with staffed sites on an ongoing basis, including:
- Scheduling coverage during anticipated and unanticipated staff absences arise such as sick calls, emergency coverage, or vacation.
- Completing all necessary reporting.
- Provides Friday/Saturday response to weekend on-call needs for Imagine! staffed sites
- Maintaining and creating organizational systems, such as integrated site scheduling and staff contact rosters, tracking time-sensitive deadlines and submissions.
- Frequent travel to all staffed site locations for training and monitoring.
- Fulfilling on-call responsibilities, including conflict resolution and emergency situations.
- Ensuring homes and properties are maintained, including house systems.
- Maintaining the integrity of the residential sites as respectful, person-centered environments by offering routine feedback and support of all consumers and staff.
2. Works with Residential Site Supervisors and Program manager to provide supervision to Staffed Sites’ employees and acts as back-up supervisor for Staffed Sites’ employees.
- Works with Residential Site Supervisors to hire and train new staff and maintains current care routines and protocols with established staff
- Collaborates with Residential Site Supervisors to manage staff performance. This may include daily administrative needs, scheduling responsibilities, and documentation requirements. Conducts disciplinary action as needed.
- Effectively communicates with staff by regularly attending staff meetings at all sites and consistent presence and support in each program.
3. Monitors, tracks and completes all Quality Assurance practices to ensure compliance with State and Health Department Regulations.
4. Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with surrounding communities.
5. This position requires regular use of a personal vehicle with liability insurance that meets Imagine! standards.
Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, Basic Life Insurance and AD&D, Long Term Disability, Voluntary Life Insurance, Retirement Savings Plan 403(b)Ten Paid Holidays, Vacation and Sick Accruals Wellbeing Days, Employee Assistance Program, Pet Insurance.
Knowledge, Skill, and Ability:
·General knowledge of the developmental disabilities system in Colorado, including the Department of Health statutes and regulations governing house operations.
·Demonstrated skill in working with adults with developmental disabilities, preferably in a residential setting.
·Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks/goals for self and others.
·Effective written and verbal communication skills with individuals and groups at all professional levels.
·Effective and creative negotiator and problem solver.
·Ability to work effectively with various technology including word processing software, internet based databases, assistive technology, etc.
·Strong working knowledge of staffed sites’ operation and site supervisor job duties
·Possession of a valid driver’s license and ability to meet Imagine! driving requirements, and having own reliable transportation
·Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in the Human Services field, or two years experience working in the field of developmental disabilities required.
·Ability and willingness to satisfactorily complete training and obtain certification in: First Aid, Medication Administration Certification, and CPR.
·Satisfactory completion of job-specific and/or site-specific training.
·One year experience employed with Innovations preferred.
·Supervisory experience preferred.
Working Environment/Physical Activities
·Ability to lift 50 pounds.
·Effective with shifting roles, responsibilities, and expectations in a changing environment.
·Ability to work various shifts, including overnight shifts and weekends.
·Schedule to be Friday through Monday.
·Regular travel in personal vehicle.
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job.
Training and Supports:
Imagine provides paid training for all of our Direct Support Professionals. A list of trainings provided includes, but is not limited to:
- CPR and First Aid
- QMAP certification (Medication Administration)
- Safety Care certification by Quality Behavioral Solutions
- Lifts and Transfers
- Driving and vehicle safety
- Shadowing shifts with veteran staff and supervisors
Benefits offered for full-time, eligible employees:
- Paid Vacation and Sick time + 3 Wellbeing days each year.
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance (multiple plan options, with benefits-eligibility starting at 20+hrs)
- Company-paid Life Insurance and AD&D + Long Term Disability
- Optional Voluntary Life Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan 403(b) with company match
- Child Care Discount Program
- Flexible Spending Account for Child/Dependent Care and Medical Expenses
- EcoPass (free, unlimited regional public transportation pass – bus, light rail)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
- Click here to view the Imagine! 2023 Benefit Guide
Equal Employment Opportunity – Valuing Diversity, Equity and Inclusion:
Imagine! is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws governing Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO). We strive to foster a just, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We also recognize the value of diversity within our organization, and want to employ a workforce that effectively supports the diverse communities we serve. Unlawful discrimination in employment because of race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender or gender expression, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, hair style or texture, genetic information, or other characteristics protected by applicable laws is strictly prohibited.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $23.50
- Boulder, CO, USA
- Broomfield, CO, USA