HACS Foster Care Program Coordinator - Tucson, AZ (Harrison)
Looking to build a lasting career? Join a team that is inclusive and embraces all individuals. Intermountain Centers is one of the largest statewide behavioral health and integrated care organizations in Arizona. What does building a lasting career look like?
- Top-level compensation packages
- Exceptional health, dental, and disability benefits
- Career and compensation advancement programs
- Student loan forgiveness programs
- 401k company match
- Bilingual pay differential
- Holiday, PTO and employer paid life insurance
- Clinical licensure supervision and reimbursement
- Evidence-based treatment approaches, training, and supervision
- One of the first fully vaccinated COVID-19 workplaces in Arizona
Intermountain Centers and its statewide affiliates, Community Partners Integrated Healthcare, Pinal Hispanic Council, Intermountain Health Center, Intermountain Foster Care, Behavioral Consultation Services and MHRI Housing are currently recruiting career-minded individuals interested in opportunities within the largest adult and child service continuum in Arizona.
- Writes Kinship assessments for unlicensed kin caring for fictive or relative kin
- Conducts monthly courtesy supervision for children in DCS custody.
- Writes Guardianship Reviews for potential adoptive placements for Juvenile court.
- Participates in monthly provider meetings with DCS HACS unit
- Participates in weekly staff meetings, and weekly supervision with Regional Foster Care Program Manager.
- Works a flexible schedule to meet program needs; follow agency attendance policies; participates in on-call rotation.
- Performs other duties as assigned or necessary as they relate to the general nature of the position.
- Education/Experience – Bachelor’s Degree in social services field preferred and 1 year related experience; May consider experience in lieu of education.
- Minimum 21 years of age.
- DPS Level I fingerprint clearance (must possess upon hire and maintain throughout employment).
- CPR, First Aid, AED certification, if required (must possess upon hire and maintain throughout employment).
- Current, valid Arizona Driver’s License and 39-month Motor Vehicle Report and proof of vehicle registration liability insurance to meet insurance requirements, if required.
- Initial current negative TB test result, if required (Employer provides).
- Pay Type Salary
- Tucson, AZ, USA