Kinship Regional Foster Care Supervisor - Tucson, AZ (Intermountain Foster Care)
Looking to build a lasting career? Join a team that is inclusive and embraces all individuals. Intermountain Centers is one of the largest statewide behavioral health and integrated care organizations in Arizona. What does building a lasting career look like?
- Top-level compensation packages
- Exceptional health, dental, and disability benefits
- Career and compensation advancement programs
- Student loan forgiveness programs
- 401k company match
- Bilingual pay differential
- Holiday, PTO and employer paid life insurance
- Clinical licensure supervision and reimbursement
- Evidence-based treatment approaches, training, and supervision
- One of the first fully vaccinated COVID-19 workplaces in Arizona
Intermountain Centers and its statewide affiliates, Community Partners Integrated Healthcare, Pinal Hispanic Council, Intermountain Health Center, Intermountain Foster Care, Behavioral Consultation Services and MHRI Housing are currently recruiting career-minded individuals interested in opportunities within the largest adult and child service continuum in Arizona.
The Kinship Regional Foster Care Supervisor has responsibility for oversight of Kinship support staff for the respective County and ensuring compliance with contractual guidelines for staff supporting families under the kinship foster care program.
- Supports organization's mission, goals, and management decisions, and establishes team mission and goals.
- Ensures fidelity to the organization's treatment mode.
- Provides staff supervision including assessment, decision-making and communications related to hiring, staff assignment, coaching, counseling, discipline, and ongoing annual performance evaluations.
- Ensures staff adhere to initial and ongoing training and licensing requirements.
- Provides consistent oversight of staff and their assigned families, to ensure compliance with program procedures, state regulations and established benchmarks.
- Supports program training and staff development initiatives.
- Proficiently provides postitive relationship and team building; recognition and evaluation of staff; counseling and disciplining of staff.
- Documents performance and disciplinary actions afer consultation with Foster Care Director and HR; submits to HR in a timely fashion.
- Approves payroll and requests for time off, as required by policy.
- Builds staff competencies, reinforces positive work ethics and values and provides training to enhance staff performance.
- Conducts regular team meetings and in-service training and participates in Foster Care department meetings and training.
- In conjunction with Kinship Foster Care Specialists, ensures member's needs are met within the kinship foster home setting.
- Coordinates behavioral health services accessed by members; collaborates with Health Homes, both internally and externally.
- Works with Health Homes in provision of behavioral health services for members; ensures DCS Kinship Foster Care team works collaboratively with Intermountain Centers' Kinship Foster Care staff.
- Communicates with Foster Care licensing and training staff to ensure Foster Care needs are met.
- Ensures member files are maintained in accordance with Intermountain Centers' and contractual standards.
- Helps support and monitor indicators related to meeting the program's budget and quality objectives.
- Supports program growth and recruitment initiatives.
- Participates and assists in other aspects of program, as needed or requested.
- Provides emergency back-up support for foster care homes.
- Performs other duties as assigned or necessary as they relate to the general nature of position.
- Minimum Bachelors degree in related field required; Masters degree preferred, + 2 years related experience and 1 year supervisory experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with diverse populations.
- Responsible for oversight of kinship program to maintain compliance with contractual expectations as well as direct supervision of kinship program staff.
- Minimum 21 years of age.
- Able to pass 5 panel drug test & submit to regular screening.
- DPS Level I fingerprint clearance (must possess upon hire and maintain throughout employment).
- CPR, First Aid, AED certification, if required (must possess upon hire and maintain throughout employment).
- Current, valid Arizona Driver’s License and 39-month Motor Vehicle Report and proof of vehicle registration liability insurance to meet insurance requirements, if required.
- Initial current negative TB test result, if required (Employer provides).
- Pay Type Salary
- Tucson, AZ, USA