Licensing Compliance Specialist - Tucson, AZ (Corporate)
Looking to build a lasting career? Join a team that is inclusive and embraces all individuals. Intermountain Centers is one of the largest statewide behavioral health and integrated care organizations in Arizona. What does building a lasting career look like?
- Top-level compensation packages
- Exceptional health, dental, and disability benefits
- Career and compensation advancement programs
- Student loan forgiveness programs
- 401k company match
- Bilingual pay differential
- Holiday, PTO and employer paid life insurance
- Clinical licensure supervision and reimbursement
- Evidence-based treatment approaches, training, and supervision
- One of the first fully vaccinated COVID-19 workplaces in Arizona
Intermountain Centers and its statewide affiliates, Community Partners Integrated Healthcare, Pinal Hispanic Council, Intermountain Health Center, Intermountain Foster Care, Behavioral Consultation Services and MHRI Housing are currently recruiting career-minded individuals interested in opportunities within the largest adult and child service continuum in Arizona.
General Summary: Under the direction of the Director, Network Development, monitors and ensures that all Intermountain Centers and affiliate site locations are in good standing with state, federal regulatory agencies, including national accreditation authorities, as applicable. Leads and coordinates regulatory audits, site visits with clinical leadership and/or site supervisors within specified timeframes. Prepares and submits all initial licensing applications, including renewals and re-credentialing of licensed facilities. Works collaboratively across multi-functional areas to achieve performance and compliance outcomes.
- Prepares and submits all initial and renewal facility licensing applications and payments with regulatory agencies that may include BMFL, BRFL and OLCR.
- Ensures facilities remain in good standing licensing & accreditation authorities, ensures renewals are submitted within specified timeframes.
- Conducts unannounced site visits to perform self-assessment of licensure compliance with site leadership and initiates any corrective actions, as needed.
- Leads the coordination of audit responses, and partners with the audit response team comprised of cross-functional staff which includes at minimum, Medical, QM, HR, Compliance, Clinical and Facilities.
- Provide guidance and feedback to response team as well as on-site staff to ensure continuous compliance with regulatory requirements, licensures and citation/penalty-free outcomes. This process may include developing training plans, training tools/materials, checklists, etc.
- Serves as the primary point-of-contact with licensing regulatory agencies during on-site reviews, providing timely document responses, responses to questions, and participates in exit interview with surveyors. For planned visits, coordinates with response team, site supervisors to schedule audit. Performs quarterly review of decrepancies or POCs with site leadership teams.
- Collaborates closely with QM to provide data for trending of deficiencies; participates in related QM-driven meetings.
- Leads the coordination of site/facility relocations, closures, and/or expanded services from a licensure/regulatory perspective. Develops project plans as needed to support this function.
- Tracks and maintains all pertinent documents in secured folders, tracking logs, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned or necessary as they relate to the nature of the position.
Education/Experience – A Bachelor’s degree or Associates degree with (2) years or more of related experience working in a behavioral healthcare system
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- Arizona Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card (must possess upon hire and maintain throughout employment).
- CPR, First Aid & AED certification, if required (must possess upon hire and maintain throughout employment).
- Valid Arizona Driver’s License, 39-month Motor Vehicle Report, proof of vehicle registration and liability insurance that meet company insurance requirements, if required.
- Negative TB test result, if required (Employer provides).
ICHD is an equal opportunity employer. ICHD does not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, race, sex, gender, religion, national origin, creed, tribal affiliation, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, veteran status, socio-economic status, claims experience, medical history, physical or intellectual disability, ability to pay, source of payment, mental illness, and/or cultural and linguistic needs, as well as any other class protected by law.
- Pay Type Salary
- Tucson, AZ, USA