Kinship Ongoing Program Coordinator - Casa Grande, AZ (Intermountain Foster Care)
Looking to build a lasting career? Join a team that is inclusive and embraces all individuals. Intermountain Centers is one of the largest statewide behavioral health and integrated care organizations in Arizona. What does building a lasting career look like?
- Top-level compensation packages
- Exceptional health, dental, and disability benefits
- Career and compensation advancement programs
- Student loan forgiveness programs
- 401k company match
- Bilingual pay differential
- Holiday, PTO and employer paid life insurance
- Clinical licensure supervision and reimbursement
- Evidence-based treatment approaches, training, and supervision
- One of the first fully vaccinated COVID-19 workplaces in Arizona
Intermountain Centers and its statewide affiliates, Community Partners Integrated Healthcare, Pinal Hispanic Council, Intermountain Health Center, Intermountain Foster Care, Behavioral Consultation Services and MHRI Housing are currently recruiting career-minded individuals interested in opportunities within the largest adult and child service continuum in Arizona.
General Summary: Join an exciting new program providing Kinship foster care support to youth placed with their relatives. Become part of a supportive and dedicated team committed to making a difference. Highly competitive wages and benefits with one of the largest foster care organizations in Arizona.
The Ongoing Kinship Program Coordinator provides oversight and support to kinship foster homes and the children and youth that are placed in their homes.
- Is responsible for the oversight of Kinship homes both licensed and unlicensed.
- Conducts monthly home visits.
- Responsible for keeping the families in compliance with OLR rules and regulations for their license. Participates in monthly provider meetings with DCS and Intermountain.
- Participates in weekly staff meetings, and weekly supervision with Regional Kinship Supervisor.
- Works some after hours schedule to meet program needs; follow agency attendance policies.
- Performs other duties as assigned or necessary as they relate to the general nature of the position.
QUALIFICATIONS & PREREQUISITES:
- Minimum education require High School or GED + 1 year experience working with child caregivers and/or child welfare.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to work with diverse populations.
- Responsible for providing ongoing oversight and support for kinship families with dependency placements.
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- Able to pass 5 panel drug test & submit to regular screening.
- DPS Level I fingerprint clearance (must possess upon hire and maintain throughout employment).
- CPR, First Aid, AED certification, if required (must possess upon hire and maintain throughout employment).
- Current, valid Arizona Driver’s License and 39-month Motor Vehicle Report and proof of vehicle registration liability insurance to meet insurance requirements, if required.
- Initial current negative TB test result, if required (Employer provides).
Questions about this position? Contact us at HR@ichd.net.
ICHD is an equal opportunity employer. ICHD does not discriminate based on age, ethnicity, race, sex, gender, religion, national origin, creed, tribal affiliation, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, veteran status, socio-economic status, claims experience, medical history, physical or intellectual disability, ability to pay, source of payment, mental illness, and/or cultural and linguistic needs, as well as any other class protected by law.
- Pay Type Salary
- Casa Grande, AZ, USA