INSIDE SALES AND LEAD GENERATION
Since 2006, our firm’s mission is to help undergraduates and graduates make a seamless transition from campus to their careers. Over the years we have gained an understanding what key skill sets our associates need to succeed after graduation, and what our clients are looking for in their future work force.
With that knowledge, we have developed the Jobologi Program. Jobologi is the science behind getting the perfect job and finding the perfect new hire.
How it works: All associates must be accepted into the program and must complete five experiences during their 6 or 12-month program. The Experiences: Client Work Experience, Team Building Events, Professional Development Workshops, Industry Shadowing, and health and wellness activities that will help our associates understand how to have an equal work life balance. Once all five experiences are completed, all associates will qualify for InternU’s Fingerprints program, providing scholarships or student debt relief.
Jobologi is provided to all our associates at no cost. You are compensated for every experience attended and completed.
The Inside Sales & Lead Generation position is responsible for selling products or services through the achievement of opportunity-based sales. The position will develop phone-based and e-mail based revenue generation by establishing ongoing rapport with existing and potential customer using excellent telephone sales and communications skills.
Reaching business targets through creation of sales leads, initiation of prospect calls, answering incoming calls from prospective clients and following up on leads.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Cold-call and email prospects to qualify the lead; identify decision makers to begin sales process
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects by conducting research to find new leads
- Educate and inform prospects about all Product and Service offerings
- Receive inbound prospect calls; answer questions and offer suggestions based on a thorough knowledge of the product line; qualify prospects prior to offering a site visit. Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, discuss payment terms, and prepare sales order forms and/or
- Client Account maintenance in CRM database, account collections
- Collaborate with Vice President of Sales to determine necessary strategic sales approaches develop calendar of activities to continually work prospect list
- Provide prompt and courteous customer service.
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
- Assist with Set up sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions.
- Support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events.
- Attend periodic sales training where applicable
- Be a Key Team Player and assist all sales team where needed for success of entire Sales Team
- Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Customer focus with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Team Work, Problem Solving, Creative and Innovative thinking
- Self-motivated, adaptive, flexible and well organized with results focus
- Ethics and Integrity, Accountability and Dependability
- Aviation/Aerospace experience highly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent listening skills.
- Strong written communication skills
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) software
Physical Aspects of Position:
- Frequent sitting
- Extensive phone use
- Job Family Other
- Pay Type Hourly
- Exton, PA 19341, USA