Avionics Test Technician
Since 2006, our firm’s mission is to help undergraduates and graduates make a seamless transition from campus to their careers. Over the years we have gained an understanding what key skill sets our associates need to succeed after graduation, and what our clients are looking for in their future work force.
With that knowledge, we have developed the Jobologi Program. Jobologi is the science behind getting the perfect job and finding the perfect new hire.
How it works: All associates must be accepted into the program and must complete five experiences during their 6 or 12-month program. The Experiences: Client Work Experience, Team Building Events, Professional Development Workshops, Industry Shadowing, and health and wellness activities that will help our associates understand how to have an equal work life balance. Once all five experiences are completed, all associates will qualify for InternU’s Fingerprints program, providing scholarships or student debt relief.
Jobologi is provided to all our associates at no cost. You are compensated for every experience attended and completed.
We are looking for an Electronics Test Technician that under limited or no supervision be responsible for calibration of instrumentation, Troubleshooting and repair of customer owned units to component level of all analog and digital circuitry, follow guidelines and procedures of FAR 145 repair station, interface with engineering directly in solving problems and validate Acceptance Test Procedures and utilize the correct software tools to adequately test the unit.
- Two (2) years technical or equivalent education
- Attention to detail
- Familiar with video and Ethernet circuitry troubleshooting (Flat Panel Instruments)
- Strong background in electronics troubleshooting to component level
- Experience with ISO 9000
- Must pass eye exam
- Experience with Surface Mount Technology and through hole solder technology
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Completely fluent on the use of all electronic testing equipment, for example, scopes, multimeters, power supplies, frequency counters and other related test equipment.
- Experience working in the aircraft avionics industry
- IPC-610 Certification
- Job Family Other
- Pay Type Hourly
- Exton, PA 19341, USA