National Sales Manager [Eastern Region]
As the National Sales Manager for software in the Eastern US region, you will be responsible for managing the entire sales cycle, from identifying leads and building pipeline to closing the SaaS sales. The mission of the software sales team is to penetrate the public and commercial sectors with the Company's software and data offerings and to lead the aggressive growth of its revenue. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company with a rapidly growing solution set that is expanding nationwide.
What you will be doing:
- Meet and Exceed sales targets
- Build the territory’s required sales pipeline to meet sales targets
- Conduct prospecting activities and research. Gain access to new business prospects. Discover prospect’s current challenges to facilitate buying activity
- Responsible for earning customer trust through value driven engagements and solid execution – establish win/win partnerships and deepen relationships with key stakeholders
- Manage numerous opportunities concurrently through complex sales cycles
- Prioritize time between prospecting and closing deals
- Provide insight to the customer as the basis of the commercial conversation, teaching customers something new/valuable about how to improve motorist and pedestrian safety, reduce roadway congestion, and eliminate unnecessary carbon emissions from traffic
- Effectively negotiate with customer management, resulting in successful closing of the sale
- Maintain accuracy of all information pertaining to opportunities/contacts/clients in Salesforce
- Role is remote, preferably in Eastern or Central time zone. Willingness to travel 10-20%
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor's degree in business or technically-oriented field
- Over five (5) years of direct sales experience selling enterprise software in fast-growing, changing, and competitive environments. Experience selling to public sector a plus
- Consistent track record of new business development and exceeding sales targets with prospects and customers in the defined territory
- Self-Starter with the desire to learn and ability to quickly adopt new product solutions, methodologies, etc.
- Able to use strong two-way communication skills along with a deep understanding of customers’ businesses to push their thinking and direct the selling conversations (The Challenger Sale)
- Strong executive presence and demonstrated ability to build relationships to lead to deals
- A charismatic team player with the proven ability to be part of a high-performance organization
For this role, Iteris anticipates paying a base salary between $107,000 and $120,000 in addition to quarterly sales variable compensation. However, actual base salary offered may vary depending on job related knowledge, skills, and experience.
What’s in it for you:
- Quarterly Sales Variable Compensation
- 401(k) with immediate matching and no vesting period
- Employee Stock Purchase Program [ESPP]
- Open Paid-Time-Off [PTO] benefits
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Medical reimbursement plans
- Disability coverage
- Family-friendly programs
- Education assistance program
- In-house training programs
Iteris, Inc. [NASDAQ: ITI] is the world’s trusted technology ecosystem for smart mobility infrastructure management. Delivered through Iteris’ ClearMobility Platform, our cloud-enabled end-to-end solutions monitor, visualize and optimize mobility infrastructure around the world, and help bridge legacy technology silos to unlock the future of transportation. That’s why more than 10,000 public agencies and private-sector enterprises focused on mobility rely on Iteris every day. And we want YOU to join us on this important journey! Visit www.iteris.com for more information, and join the conversation on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
Iteris, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender identity and expression, color, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy or related conditions (including breastfeeding), national origin/ancestry, religion, military/veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic and group protected by applicable law. Iteris, Inc. complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act to ensure equal access to all qualified individuals with a physical or mental disability. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. A valid driver’s license may be required based on essential duties.
- Job Function Sales
- Pay Type Salary