DevOps Security Engineer IV
Iteris is looking for a security-focused DevOps Security Engineer IV to work with our Development and DevOps teams to develop and operate applications using SOC II and similar sets of policies and procedures. This opportunity is for a security engineer role in one of Iteris' offices or at a remote location.
What you will be doing:
- Participate in SOC II product development planning, audit preparation, and audit activities
- Work with Development and DevOps staff to implement and maintain security best practices
- Collaborate with product and technical staff on product road-map and R&D planning
- Participate in product and code security reviews and design reviews to ensure development best practices are being adhered to
- Research and adopt new utilities, frameworks, and technologies
- Prepare and practice disaster recovery and security response plans with Development, Product, and Operations teams
- Participate in regular system audits and security patch deployments
- Review audit and security scanning logs, develop and implement polices to address deficiencies.
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor's Degree or Work Equivalent experience in Computer Security, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
- CISSP, CSSLP, CCSP, SSCP, or AWS Solutions Architect highly preferred
- Hands-on experience working with DevOps and Development teams to scan, secure, and audit products throughout their software life cycle.
- Over seven (7) years as part of a DevOps or Application Security team
- Over seven (7) years of experience with AWS Security technologies
- Ability to work directly with Subject Matter Experts to translate requirements into specifications and code
- Experience with firewalls, audit logs, intrusion detection systems, and SIEMs (AWS preferred)
- Experience in an Agile development methodology including best practices such as automated tests, continuous integration, shared ownership, pull requests and code reviews
- Experience performing security updates for both servers (OS, System Services) as well as internally developed applications
- Experience with Change Management (release notes, deployment/rollback planning, change approvals and tracking)
- Experience with SOC II, FedRAMP, NIST 800-53, or NIST 800-171, or ISO 27001
- Experience with various AWS application technologies such as EC2, Elastic Load Balancers, VPCs, Enterprise Policies, API Gateway, etc
- Experience with AtomicCorp's OSSEC desired
- Experience with Disaster Recovery planning and validation
- Experience managing and mitigating security incidents
Iteris anticipates paying between $111,000 and $123,000 for this role. However, actual pay offered may vary depending on job related knowledge, skills, and experience.
What’s in it for you:
- Incentive-based yearly bonus
- 401(k) with immediate matching and no vesting period
- Employee Stock Purchase Program [ESPP]
- Open Paid-Time-Off [PTO]
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Medical reimbursement plans
- Disability coverage
- Family-friendly programs
- Education assistance program
- In-house training programs
Iteris, Inc. [NASDAQ: ITI] is the world’s trusted technology ecosystem for smart mobility infrastructure management. Delivered through Iteris’ ClearMobility Platform, our cloud-enabled end-to-end solutions monitor, visualize and optimize mobility infrastructure around the world, and help bridge legacy technology silos to unlock the future of transportation. That’s why more than 10,000 public agencies and private-sector enterprises focused on mobility rely on Iteris every day. And we want YOU to join us on this important journey! Visit www.iteris.com for more information, and join the conversation on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
Iteris, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender identity and expression, color, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy or related conditions (including breastfeeding), national origin/ancestry, religion, military/veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other characteristic and group protected by applicable law. Iteris, Inc. complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act to ensure equal access to all qualified individuals with a physical or mental disability. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. A valid driver’s license may be required based on essential duties.
- Pay Type Salary