Adoption Specialist - Relief
The Idaho Youth Ranch is one of the oldest non-profit agencies in the state of Idaho. Our mission:
We unite for Idaho’s youth by providing accessible programs and services that nurture hope, healing, and resilience.
Why unite with us? Because we are better together! Our team members enjoy a workplace where Relationships are the foundation, where we are all Committed to the same mission, where Growth is always possible, where we are treated with and show Compassion, where trust guides us to Transparency, and above all, where Joy sustains us.
What do we offer? In addition to contributing to our awesome mission, working at IYR has many advantages! Affordable medical and dental care, other voluntary benefits offerings, a 401(k) match, paid time off, an employee discount on purchases at our thrift stores, and working in a caring and compassionate environment just to name a few.
How will you impact our mission? Every position at Idaho Youth Ranch contributes to the success of our mission. As an Adoption Specialist for Anchor House, you can proudly tell your family and friends that you help nurture hope, healing, and resilience in Idaho’s youth by providing recruitment, screening, placement and transition, supervision, and court reports for adoptive parents.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Work (or related field) and accompanying license
- Must be at least 25 years of age
- Must have a valid, state-issued driver’s license or obtain one within 15 days of hire
- One year post-graduate experience providing adoptions, home studies, recruitment, and training
Our Adoption Specialists:
- Actively recruits adoptive families for special needs domestic and international children through the use and development of presentation, printed materials, public service announcements, recruitment campaigns, etc
- Ensures prospective adoptive parents receives an orientation and training in partnership with the Department of Health & Welfare for special needs adoptive families
- Completes home visit assessment interviews for screening of adoptive parents within one week of receiving the completed application materials to include a face-to-face meeting
- Develops a Placement and Transition Plan for all adoptive children
As a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit, the Idaho Youth Ranch is a qualifying employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PLSF) program. The PLSF offers student loan forgiveness on qualifying loans under specific conditions. Speak with your loan provider for more information.
The Idaho Youth Ranch is an equal opportunity employer.
This role is located in Idaho and candidates need to be within a reasonable distance of one of the Idaho Youth Ranch locations.
- Job Family Current Jobs
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $15.86
- Max Hiring Rate $19.83
- 1609 N Government Wy, Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814, USA