Therapist - North Idaho Therapy & Counseling Center
We unite for Idaho’s youth by providing accessible programs and services that nurture hope, healing, and resilience.
How will you impact our mission? Every position at Idaho Youth Ranch contributes to the success of our mission. As an Outpatient Therapist, you will be directly involved in nurturing the hope, healing, and resilience in Idaho. You will be a force for positive change in a young person’s life, and that of their family.
What do we offer? In addition to contributing to our awesome mission, working at IYR has many advantages:
- Salaried position that allows for flexible schedule and doesn’t focus on billable hours
- Affordable medical and dental care & other voluntary benefits offerings
- A 401(k) match
- Paid time off, including a birthday holiday!
- Supportive, knowledgeable clinical supervision
- Trauma informed practice that stays on the forefront of best/evidence based practices
- An employee discount on purchases at our thrift stores
- Paid opportunities to learn and pursue trainings in a variety of treatment modalities, including EAGALA, EMDR, CBT and others
- Working in a fun, caring and compassionate team environment that focuses on the culture of supporting youth and families
- Collaboration with IYR Case Manager
- Be a part of a joint accredited agency!
What will you do?
Our Outpatient Therapists:
- Provide individual, group, and family counseling sessions
- Utilize therapeutic techniques that are trauma oriented, evidence-based, and age appropriate
- Prepare psychotherapy documents encompassing all patient care and ensures mental health forms are complete and accurate
- Provide assessments that are consistent with the age group and population involved, demonstrates full understanding, and identifies mental health issues
- May have scheduled sessions in the late afternoon/evenings or on weekends, as scheduling is dependent on the needs and availability of the client
- Master’s degree in a human services field: social work, counseling, psychology, or marriage and family therapy
- Licensed as LMSW, LCSW, LMAFT, LMFT, LPC, LCPC, or PhD
- A valid Idaho’s driver’s license or obtain one within 15 days of hire, as a condition of continued employment
- Be at least 25 years of age
Why unite with us? Because we are better together! Our team members enjoy a workplace where Relationships are the foundation, where we are all Committed to the same mission, where Growth is always possible, where we are treated with and show Compassion, where trust guides us to Transparency, and above all, where Joy sustains us.
*As a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit, the Idaho Youth Ranch is a qualifying employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PLSF) program. The PLSF offers student loan forgiveness on qualifying loans under specific conditions. We can partner with your loan provider to review your particular situation and help you evaluate options.
This role is located in Idaho and candidates need to be within a reasonable distance of one of the Idaho Youth Ranch locations.
- Job Family Current Jobs
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $57,595.00
- Max Hiring Rate $76,783.00
- 1609 N Government Way, Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814, USA