Supply Forklift Driver
Pay: $19.00 - $21.00/hr. DOE
Forklift Operators are responsible for operating standing forklifts throughout the warehouse which can include receiving, storage, supply and loading areas.
Schedule: Forklift Drivers work early day shift. Shifts can begin as early as 5:00am and end in the afternoon, Monday – Friday, with occasional weekends. This is a full-time position.
Some of what you will do as a Forklift Driver:
- Obtain distribution of orders and then identifies, verifies, and transports requested materials, equipment, or pallets accordingly.
- Identify and transport requested materials to and from various locations including tucks, storage bays, and staging areas.
- Apply understanding of forklift operations, safety, and loading capacities.
- Communicate with supervisor and floor lead on a regular basis to meet business objectives.
- Ensure accuracy of product inventory and storage through placing items in assigned locations.
- May be asked to use scanning devices to log and stock products daily.
- Other duties as assigned.
You will be a great fit if you have:
- 1+ year forklift experience.
- Standing forklift experience preferred.
- The ability to handle equipment and vehicles safely and sensibly.
- An ability to attend and pass onsite forklift driving training as requested.
- Must be able to work occasional overtime as needed.
What will I get when I join the team?:
- $500 retention bonus after 90 days.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and other insurance provided after 60 days of employment.
- 401(k) provided with company match after 6 months.
- Annual merit wage increases.
- Additional performances bonuses.
- Schedule flexibility may be provided upon review.
- $5000+ tuition reimbursement per year.
- PTO and paid holidays.
- Store & fuel discounts at Jackson Food Stores.
Working Conditions:Forklift drivers at Capitol will work in regular or freezer temperatures. Individuals working in freezer conditions will be provided adequate cold gear and receive additional hourly differentials. Capitol uses standing forklifts to move pallets of materials in narrow & crowded areas. This role will also require general physical movement such as standing, walking, lifting, bending, twisting, and reaching. The individual will also be expected to follow and understand basic instructions/policies in a fast-paced environment.
Capitol Distributing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Job Family Warehouse and Distribution
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $19.00
- Max Hiring Rate $21.00
- Caldwell, ID, USA
- Capitol Distributing, 1866 S. KCID Rd., Caldwell, Idaho, United States of America