Warehouse Loading Clerk
Pay: $19.00/hr. Warehouse Loaders are responsible for the timely and accurate loading of product, produce, and misc. items ordered into our delivery trucks. You are also responsible for verifying the quantity and quality of products placed in specified areas of the truck.
Schedule: Loaders work 4 days per week on a Swing Shift (afternoon to night). Shifts will be 10 to 12 hours in duration. Employees will receive 3 consistent days off per week. This is full time position with occasional overtime.
Some of what you'll do as a Warehouse Loading Clerk:
- Load outbound trucks/routes in order of delivery schedule.
- Free stack most product into trailers.
- Operate loading equipment as needed.
- Use scanner to track product as it is loaded.
- Physically inspect product for quality before loading onto trucks.
- Keep trucks and loading area clean/ organized.
- Other warehouse duties as assigned.
You'll be a great fit if you have:
- Experience working in warehouse or large facility (a plus).
- Experience loading or unloading product (a plus).
- The ability to lift cases up to 60 pounds.
- An ability to handle loading equipment safely.
- The ability to work occasional overtime upon request.
What you get when you join the team:
- $500 retention bonus after 90 days of employment.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and other insurance provided after 30 days of employment.
- 401(k) provided with company match after 60-days.
- Annual merit wage increases.
- Up to $2,500.00 a year in bonuses.
- Up to $5250 tuition reimbursement per year.
- Double pay on Holidays.
- PTO accrual immediately upon hire.
- Merchandise & fuel discounts at Jackson Food Stores.
Working Conditions: Warehouse Loaders at Capitol Distributing will work in the refrigerated area of our warehouse loading delivery trucks. Loaders are the end point of our production line resulting to a consistent flow of product for the duration of the shift. This requires an individual in this position to work at a consistent fast pace over long durations of time. Loaders should expect to load/ unload automated belt hand stacking cases into trailer (up to 60 lbs). Lifting will include all ranges of motions. The individual will also be expected to follow and understand basic instructions/policies in a fast-paced environment.
About Capitol Distributing: Capitol Distributing is the largest convenience wholesale distributor in Idaho. Founded in 1983, Capitol delivers to retailers in Idaho, Nevada, Utah, Oregon, Washington, California, and Arizona from its distribution center in Caldwell, Idaho.
Capitol Distributing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Job Family Warehouse and Distribution
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $19.00
- Caldwell, ID, USA
- Capitol Distributing, 1866 S. KCID Rd., Caldwell, Idaho, United States of America