Warehouse Order Selector
Pay: $18.00 - $20.00/hr.
Order Selectors work 4 days per week on a Swing Shift (afternoon to night). Shifts will be 10 to 12 hours in duration. Employees will receive 3 consistent days off per week. This is a full-time position with occasional overtime.
Some of what you'll do as a Warehouse Order Selector:
- Pick various stock to fill customer orders using scanning devices.
- Place product in totes and package items correctly.
- Place items on sorting belt/rollers for Loaders.
- Follow safety rules for warehouse when picking an order.
- Regularly communicate with Leads and Supervisors for efficiency.
- Perform other duties and work in other areas as assigned.
You'll be a great fit if you have:
- Warehouse/manufacturing experience.
- Experience working in a warehouse.
- An ability to lift and move product.
- The ability to use an electronic scanner to pick and locate items.
- An ability to work occasional overtime to meet order demands.
What you get when you join the team:
- Bi-weekly and Monthly Bonuses
- $500 retention bonus after 500 working hours
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and other insurance provided after 60 days of employment.
- 401(k) provided with company match after 6 months.
- Annual merit wage increases
- Schedule flexibility may be provided upon review
- $5250 tuition reimbursement per year
- PTO and paid holidays
- Store & fuel discounts at Jackson Food Stores.
Capitol Distributing is the largest convenience wholesale distributor in Idaho. Founded in 1983, Capitol delivers to retailers in Idaho, Nevada, Utah, Oregon, Washington, California, and Arizona from its 225,000 square foot distribution center in Caldwell, Idaho.
Physical Environment: Capitol has Ambient Order Selectors and Freezer Order Selectors. Individuals working in freezer conditions will be provided adequate cold gear and receive additional hourly differentials. This role is very fast-paced and requires a significant amount of movement to meet order demands. Individuals in this position should expect to move throughout aisles stocked with product. The position will require general physical movements such as walking, standing, lifting, bending, twisting, and reaching. Individuals will also be expected to follow and understand basic instructions/policies.
Capitol Distributing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Job Family Warehouse and Distribution
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $18.00
- Max Hiring Rate $20.00
- Caldwell, ID, USA
- Capitol Distributing, 1866 S. KCID Rd., Caldwell, Idaho, United States of America