Food Plant Operator
Pay: Starting at $17.00/hr. Shifts: 6AM-3PM weekdays and occasional weekends.
Food Plant Operators are responsible for manufacturing all food items in the factory and performing sanitation duties.
Some of what you'll do as a Food Plant Operator:
- Operators transform raw food ingredients into delicious, packaged foods for convenience stores and their customers.
- Operators will use various tools and equipment to handle, produce, assemble, and package our products.
- Adhere to high standards of sanitation, cleanliness, and quality.
- Follow verbal and written instructions and be able to communicate with team members.
- Follow all written policies, including recipes and standard operating procedures.
- Follow good manufacturing practices (GMPs), work efficiently and accurately, and perform all tasks required in the operations of a food plant.
- Perform other duties and work in other areas as assigned.
You'll be a great fit if you have:
- Experience in a Warehouse or Food Manufacturing a plus.
- A history of being a team player and a self starter in order to achieve overall goals.
- Basic computer and data entry skills.
- A high attention to detail.
- The ability to perform redundant tasks.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Availability to work Overtime upon request.
- Knowledge of GMP’s and food manufacturing principles a plus.
- Bilingual with Spanish a plus
Working Conditions:This role requires a significant amount of movement to meet production rates. An individual in this role will be working with various types of food. They will also operate production equipment upon request. The position will require general physical movements such as walking, standing, lifting, bending, twisting, and reaching. Environmental conditions include cold, wet, allergen, noise, and fume / chemical / odor exposure from raw materials and sanitation chemicals
- Job Family Warehouse and Distribution
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Full-Time
- Min Hiring Rate $17.00
- Caldwell, ID, USA
- Capitol Distributing, 1866 S. KCID Rd., Caldwell, Idaho, United States of America