Dayforce HRIS Analyst
Jacksons Food Stores is a nationally recognized operator of Convenience Stores operating in multiple states and headquartered in Meridian, Idaho. Our mission is to provide customers with best-in-class products and services, in a way that is fast, simple, and friendly. A winner of best places to work in multiple markets, Jacksons embraces growth, diversity and inclusion, innovative technology with clean and modern facilities and strong community partnerships.
The Dayforce HRIS Analyst is responsible for maintaining, configuring, and optimizing the Ceridian Dayforce Human Resources Information System (HRIS) to ensure efficient HR and workforce management processes. This role involves collaborating with HR professionals, IT teams, and end-users to identify system gaps, problems and develop solutions. You focus on ensuring data integrity, managing system security, conducting required system testing, auditing, and contributing to business process improvements while achieving the business objectives and goals of Jacksons Companies. Take the step and apply today! Come on Let’s GO!
Some of what you’ll do as a Ceridian Dayforce HRIS Analyst:
· Configure and maintain Ceridian Dayforce HRIS to align with Jackson's HR processes and requirements.
· Ensure accuracy and integrity of organizational data within the HRIS.
· Conduct data analysis and reporting within the Dayforce system to support HR and business decision-making.
· Create standard and ad hoc queries or reports.
· Provide data summaries or statistical analysis for use in strategic planning or decision-making.
· Follow established procedures for updating, validating, and correcting employee records or other related HR data.
· Prepare end-user documentation, testing, or training materials as needed.
· Collaborate with HR and other relevant departments to understand their needs and translate them into HRIS solutions.
· Support critical system maintenance, implementations, and operational tasks within HR.
· Stay up to date with Dayforce updates and best practices to ensure the system's optimal performance.
· Other duties as assigned.
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
· Associate degree in human resources, information technology, or related field of study.
· 2+ years’ experience as an HRIS Analyst and Dayforce experience is highly desirable.
· Strong technical proficiency, including experience with HRIS systems, processes, data analysis, compliance, and best practices.
· Certifications such as SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, PHR, or SPHR a plus.
· Experience working with others to achieve shared goals while taking responsibility for individual actions achieving consistent results.
· Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment with several priorities while being flexible to shift priority.
· Demonstrated ability to investigate and weigh alternatives and select appropriate course of action, driving activity to measurable results.
· Excellent communication with a friendly can-do attitude!
· A proven ability to stay calm and confident under pressure, while delivering extraordinary customer service.
Physical Demands: Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects, including the human body. Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally, and all other sedentary criteria are met. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by employees to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Jackson Companies is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and will ensure that applicants and employees are given equal opportunities in employment and contracting activities regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other protected characteristic.
- Job Family Information Technology
- Job Function Human Resources
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Full-Time
- Min Hiring Rate $90,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $115,000.00
- Boise, ID, USA
- Meridian, ID, USA