Class A CDL Fuel Transport Driver
Are you someone who loves working in a fast-paced environment? Do you love supporting your community? Then becoming a Driver for Jackson Energy Logistics is the right role for you! We are currently seeking an experienced Fuel Transport Driver with an excellent driving record. The perfect candidate will have a Class A CDL with Hazmat and Tanker endorsements and 1+ year of tractor/trailer driving experience. Our drivers enjoy generous compensation and an excellent benefit package.
There is good money to be made as a Driver for Jackson Energy Logistics. Pay ranges from $32.50 - $40.00 an hour. Additional compensation includes:
- Longevity Bonus of $1500.00 to $6700.00 every year!
- Quarterly Safety Performance Bonus of up to $1250.00 per quarter.
- Discretionary Profit-Sharing Bonus twice a year.
- Seasonal slow-down pay.
Drivers are active throughout their day. They operate a tractor-tanker combination to deliver fuel to our retail store partners. They perform pre-trip inspections on the tractor and tanker per DOT regulations. They are responsible for the accurate and safe loading, transporting, and unloading of petroleum products. We are hiring for all shifts, including those who can work weekends, evenings, and holidays.
If you are looking to build a career, Jackson Energy Logistics has growth opportunities to allow you to build experience and move throughout the company. Several of our Transportation Managers started as drivers. What are you waiting for? Let's GO!
To sit behind the wheel, you:
- Must have a valid Class A CDL with active HazMat, Tanker endorsements, and TWIC cards in necessary areas.
- Must have at least one year of commercial driving experience. Tanker experience is preferred but not required.
- Must be at least 23 years old.
- Successfully complete a Jackson Energy Logistics pre-employment background check and a DOT drug test.
- Have no tickets (points) or accidents in the past 12 months and a maximum of 1.5 points in the past 3 years.
- Understand and comply with all DOT and FMCSA regulations.
- Possess a strong attention to detail.
What will I get when I join the team?
- The opportunity to be part of a growing organization.
- Local runs with home daily driving routes.
- Well maintained equipment.
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and PTO.
- Company paid Life and Disability Insurance.
- Merchandise and Fuel Discounts.
- Financial benefits including 401k and performance-based raises.
- Up to $5250 a year in Tuition Reimbursement and many more!
- Heavy work: Exerting up to 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by employees to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Drivers can also be exposed to offensive odors, excessive humidity, working around and moving heavy equipment, and working around moving objects and vehicles.
Jacksons is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and will ensure applicants and employees are given equal opportunities in employment and contracting activities regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, or any other protected characteristic.
- Job Family Transportation
- Job Function Operations
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Full-Time
- Min Hiring Rate $32.50
- Max Hiring Rate $40.00
- Camarillo, CA, USA