Private Client Associate - Meadville, PA
As a Private Client Associate you will play an integral role in the success of the Janney branch. You will assist in administering, marketing and growing client relationships, working closely with our Janney Financial Advisors (“FAs”) to enhance and grow their business. You will help develop and maintain client relationships by organizing and implementing productivity-based campaigns. You may be asked to perform operational responsibilities as well.
- Customer Service – Demonstrating the ability to build and foster strong client relationships through service; Able to follow up on time sensitive issues with all home office departments
- Communication –Providing excellent telephone service to clients and potential clients, including prompt, accurate, and timely attention to detail. Able to compose effective client correspondence in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Initiative - Proactively utilizing available technology and tools to support efficient and effective time management; Able to assist FAs in organizing and implementing productivity-based campaigns; Knowledgeable, in accordance with established policies, of all firm technology necessary to provide quick responses to FA and client inquiries.
- Building Relationships – Connecting with others in a way that fosters trust and creates collaborative relationships; Able to anticipate potential issues and/or problems and alert respective FA and/or Branch Management as necessary.
- High School diploma
- Prior office experience preferred but not required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Able to work effectively in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- High ethical standards
Why work for us?
Benefits: Janney believes that its employees are the key to what makes a great company. Although work makes up a large portion of an employee’s life, we believe that a balance between work and non-work activities is essential to maintain quality performance and a positive work atmosphere. We offer a competitive package including Paid Paternal Leave, generous Paid Time Off, eligibility for a $2,000 referral bonus and Professional Development Assistance Plan designed to help you make the most of your life at work and at home—today and in the future. Explore further.
Janney is an award-winning full-service financial services firm committed to understanding our clients' needs and providing advice beyond investments. We are equally committed to building a diverse workforce and inclusive culture where employees can use their talents to thrive and grow professionally with the firm.
Fostering a positive workplace experience remains a top priority. We’ve earned the Great Place to Work® certification, which recognizes employers that create an outstanding employee experience. Based entirely on what current employees say about their experience working at Janney, this prestigious recognition underscores our commitment to our people and culture.
People are our strongest asset. We recognize that when our team members thrive, our firm is more successful.
Janney is dedicated to promoting and supporting diversity within our workplace. We provide an environment that promotes respect, integrity, teamwork, achievement and acceptance regardless of age, disability, education, gender, gender expression, gender identity, job level, marital status, military status, national origin, parental status, pregnancy, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, or other protected factors. Janney is committed to equal employment opportunities and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Janney Montgomery Scott LLC, 900 Water Street, Meadville, Pennsylvania, United States of America