Clinical Supervisor LCSW
WORKING WITH US
The Jewish Board delivers innovative, best-in-class mental and behavioral health services to over 45,000 New Yorkers each year. We are unique in serving everyone from infants and their families, to children, teens, and adults. That adds up to countless opportunities to use your skills, training, and compassion to make a difference in the lives of others.
Similarly, we support our employees through benefits like, professional development opportunities and paid supervision. Some of our other benefits include:
- Positions offer competitive compensation
- Continuing CME/CEU support through our tuition assistance program
- Generous agency holidays and 15 sick days in addition to generous vacation days
- Health/dental/vision plans that are subsidized up to 80%
- Access to 403(b) retirement benefits and a pension
- Unlimited employee referral bonus opportunities
- Commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) through our many company initiatives, including employee resource groups (ERGs) like Confronting Structural Racism (COR), Coalition Against Anti-Semitism (CAAS), and the LGBTQ Steering Committee
ABOUT THE JOB
The Grand Concourse Counseling Center offers the following services: child, teen, adult, and family services, emotional crisis, living with mental illness, addiction recovery, forging healthy relationships, sadness, worry and loss.
The Clinical Supervisor is a member of the program’s leadership team and is primarily responsibility for implementation and oversight of new/innovative clinical services or models of care and clinical supervision and professional development of licensed staff. Additionally, this position is responsible for ensuring clients receive timely access to quality clinical services; overseeing administrative functions to support program operations; and ensuring program compliance with federal, state, and city regulatory bodies and funding entities.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
Responsible for development and oversight of new clinical services or models of care to effectively meet the clinical needs of the individuals/families and communities we serve as well as ensuring clients have timely access to quality clinical care. Duties are as follows:
- Identify gaps in clinical services at the program level and develop potential solutions to fill the gap
- Lead the implementation of evidence based treatment or have direct oversite and responsibility for innovative models of care, in partnership with JB training department and/or external agencies
- ensure clients have timely access to care by ensuring admissions and discharges are completed in a timely manner, assigning cases in a timely manner and ensuring clinicians have adequate case load sizes to minimize clients’ wait for services
The Jewish Board is currently looking for talented professionals of all cultures, religions, races, and gender expressions with the following qualifications:
You should have:
- Master’s degree in human services and New York State clinical licensure in social work (LCSW).
- Solid clinical skills and knowledgeable of evidence-based practices.
- Excellent organizational skills, team work and communication skills.
- Experience working with electronic medical records and proficient with use of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as strong leadership skills.
We respect diversity and accordingly are an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, disability, sex, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, partnership status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
This applies with respect to recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, termination, assignments, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs, and all other terms and condition of employment as well as general treatment during employment.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees with disabilities, without regard to any protected classifications, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Any employees who need assistance to perform their job duties because of a physical or mental condition should contact human resources.
- Job Family Clinical Staff [300s]
- Job Function Supervisors
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator 8832 - Physician & Clerical
- Min Hiring Rate $75,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $80,000.00
- Travel Required Yes
- Required Education Master’s Degree
- 2488 Grand Concourse, Bronx, NY 10458, USA