RN Case Manager $10,000 Sign on bonus
Make a bigger difference
The Jewish Board, we don’t just make a difference – we make a bigger difference as we serve 45,000 New Yorkers every year. Join our dedicated team that’s been helping communities across New York City for almost 150 years and see just how big of a difference you can make.
RN Case Managers are caring, positive healthcare professionals who work as part of an interdisciplinary team to provide medical care to our clients so they can lead safe, full, and independent lives.
Reasons you’ll love working with us:
- If you have a particular age range or population you’re interested in working with, you can find your niche here. Our clients and staff are as diverse as the city we work in, and include people of all cultures, religions, races, gender expressions, and sexual orientations.
- With 70 locations throughout the five boroughs, you can work close to where you live.
- Generous vacation time and paid holidays will help you achieve a healthy work/life balance.
- We offer an excellent benefits package with affordable, high-quality health and dental insurance with low co-pays.
How you can make a bigger difference:
We believe that people living with autism, Down syndrome, cerebral palsy, and other intellectual or developmental disabilities have a right to high quality and respectful medical care. The Jewish Board’s Mishkon program is looking for nurses who can help provide comprehensive and ongoing nursing care to the men and women who live in our residences across Brooklyn.
The RN Case Manager is responsible for the complete nursing care and performance of all routine medical procedures within the scope of the nursing practice. The RN is responsible for supervising LPN’s, AMAP and Direct Support Professionals in the performance of nursing tasks and activities. The RN must possess a working knowledge of NYS rules and regulations and The Jewish Board policies and procedures. The RN must be capable of supervising, understanding and working effectively with diverse populations.
- Active, unrestricted New York State license as a Registered Professional Nurse.
- Managerial experience preferred.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to work independently and possess sound independent judgment and decision making skills.
If you join us, you’ll have these great benefits:
- Generous paid time off in addition to agency holidays and 15 sick days
- Sign On bonus eligible
- Affordable and high-quality medical/dental/vision plans
- Tuition assistance and educational loan forgiveness
- Free continuing education opportunities
- 403(b) retirement benefits and a pension
- Flexible spending accounts for health and transportation
- 24/7 Accessible Employee Assistance Program
- Life and disability insurance
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion working groups that are available for you to join, including Confronting Structural Racism (COR), Coalition Against Anti-Semitism (CAAS), and the LGBTQ Steering Committee
Who we are:
The Jewish Board delivers innovative, high-quality, and compassionate mental health and social services to over 45,000 New Yorkers each year. We are unique in serving everyone from infants and their families to children, teens, and adults. We are proud to employ and serve people of all religions, races, cultural backgrounds, gender expressions, and sexual orientations. We are committed to building diverse, equitable, and inclusive teams to help support our mission, and we strongly encourage candidates from historically marginalized backgrounds to apply to work with us.
We respect diversity and accordingly are an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage, citizenship status, age, disability, sex, gender, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, partnership status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
This applies with respect to recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, termination, assignments, benefits, employee activities, access to facilities and programs, and all other terms and condition of employment as well as general treatment during employment.
We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees with disabilities, without regard to any protected classifications, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. Any employees who need assistance to perform their job duties because of a physical or mental condition should contact human resources.
- Job Family Clinical Staff [300s]
- Job Function Medical Professionals
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator 8833 - Hospital - Professional Employees
- Min Hiring Rate $93,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $95,000.00
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- 1358 56th St, Brooklyn, NY 11219, USA