MH Clinician I - VA
At JSSA, we prioritize an exceptional employee experience. Our Program and Consumer Support team handles all the administrative complexities, so our clinicians can focus on what they like to do best: providing high-quality mental health care.
We also believe clinicians deserve an exceptional compensation and benefits package.
In addition to market-leading compensation, we offer a ton of benefits:
- Signing bonus for full-time positions!
- 403(b) with matching contribution
- Professional development stipend
- Free CEU trainings
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Program to support mental health and a balanced lifestyle
- Opportunity for cross-licensure sponsorship if eligible
- Transparent scheduling - know your schedule ahead of time
- PTO includes: vacation, sick leave, and select Jewish and federal holidays
- Reimbursement for new license applications
We are seeking the following licensed behavioral health professionals:
- MSW, Residents in Counseling
The Provider Experience at JSSA:
- Flexibility: Our telework program allows clinicians the ability to work from home, the office, or wherever they are most comfortable.
- Support: All our clinicians receive support from a full time Inquiry and Screening team so that our talented clinicians can focus on what matters most–providing exceptional care to our clients.
- Consistency: We are busy, and we will make sure to keep your calendar as full as you want it to be.
- Collaboration: All JSSA clinicians participate in case discussions, which allow you to leverage the expertise of others to develop new skills and think outside the box.
- Free CEUs: JSSA provides all clinical staff with access to free CEUs to meet licensing requirements and explore topics of interest
About the Role
JSSA is hiring exceptional Mental Health Therapists/ Counselors to provide in-person and remote, telehealth services to the individuals and families we serve. We’re eager to work with forward-thinking mental health and substance use professionals to enhance our programming and provide the best possible care to our clients.
A per-session position allows you the flexibility to schedule sessions and work wherever you are most comfortable. We request that our clinicians are able to dedicate at minimum 15 hours per week to facilitate group sessions and take on individual and/or family sessions.
People know JSSA for our warm and empathetic clinical team. While each individual clinician has their own interests, expertise, and style, we require all team members to be well versed in a variety of modalities. Successful candidates are committed to community mental health and bettering the mental health of their clients.
- Familiar with a variety of modalities and feel confident integrating them into your treatment approach (DBT, CBT, EMDR, MI certification is a plus)
- Confident in working with individuals across the life span
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Creative and engaging, especially over video!
- Must be available in the evenings to meet the schedules of our clients
- Masters degree in mental health or related field
- Availability between 15 and 40 hours per week
- Familiarity with and willingness to use cloud-based communication software—Outlook, Teams–in addition to EHR and outcomes survey software daily
- Performing intake and evaluation process (formulating psycho-social diagnosis and treatment plans)
- Implementing the treatment plan
- Providing crisis intervention
- Analyzing and evaluating the course and results of the treatment process
- Perform program-related case management
JSSA has a mandatory COVID vaccination policy, requiring staff to be up to date on their vaccinations.
- Pay Type Salary
- 3025 Hamaker Ct, Fairfax, VA 22031, USA