Finance - 50/50 Raffle Ticket Seller
Kansas City, MO, USA Req #256
Monday, May 15, 2023
- Approach fans pre-game and in-game to explain the details of the 50/50 raffle program.
- Accurately handle the sale and distribution of the tickets, following program requirements.
- Answer questions fans may have about the program.
- Be able to process raffle sales using a credit card reader and raffle software device.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED (EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS):
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent education, 18 or over.
- Prior experience processing credit cards.
- Ability to interact positively with a large fan base.
- Must be detail-oriented and have strong organizational skills.
- Above average verbal communication skills.
- Strong sales skills.
- Candidates must be willing to work nights, weekends and holidays, if necessary.
- Must be able to work in a variety of weather conditions.
- Must be able to walk up and down numerous steps and long distances in parking lot and stadium complex.
- Must be a self-starter that challenges oneself to increase their individual raffle ticket sales.
- This position requires an outgoing personality and a passion for raising money for local charities.
- Job Family Finance
- Pay Type Hourly
- Kansas City, MO, USA