Stadium Operations-P/T Corporate Event Staff-Clb Lvl Plaza ENV CLNR
Kansas City, MO, USA Req #288
Thursday, October 26, 2023
Union Classification: Part Time – Corporate Events Staff – Club Level/Plaza
Department: Stadium Services
Reports to: Conversion and Cleaning Supervisor
Status: Part Time
Rate of Pay: $21.08. per hour
JOB SUMMARY: Corporate Event Staff members are responsible the setup, tear down, and conversion of all event spaces throughout Arrowhead Stadium, the University of Kansas Training Complex, and the Truman Sports Complex. The Corporate Event Staff is required to maintain the cleanliness of the event spaces throughout all events, all hours of the day. Days and hours vary. Days and hours worked are primarily driven by the Event Master Schedule. The standard non-housekeeping weekday shift is 7:00am – 4:00pm.
- Setup and Tear down of Event Spaces – Follow load in and load out procedure utilizing proper equipment. Use work orders and AutoCAD layouts to set up furniture and equipment locations for events. Return club furniture to standard operating layout post event. Pre-event cleaning as needed – sweeping and mopping floors, vacuuming, cleaning tables and chairs, glass, restrooms in the event space, entrance and exit lobbies. Because of housekeeping responsibilities for both male and female guests at Arrowhead Stadium, the Corporate Event Staff must maintain a balanced staff of both male and females.
- Event Services/Housekeeping – Maintain cleanliness of event space during the event. Continuously check trash containers, emptying and relining as necessary. Continuously check male and female restrooms – trash, restocking paper products, sweeping/mopping floors, cleaning sinks and counters, cleaning mirrors. Utilize a pan and broom to sweep debris off floor as needed in event space, restrooms, and lobbies. Assist Event Manager and Coordinators with clients’ needs and requests.
- Post Event Services – Empty and reline all trash and recycle cans, clean all rooms applicable to the event and event space – restrooms, lobbies, concourses, clubs. Clean and store all equipment.
- Maintenance of Event Related Equipment – Report all damages to furniture and equipment to the Supervisor and store properly without damaging walls, doors, or thresholds using proper carts and racks.
- Snow Removal – Shoveling and clearing snow for Corporate and Private Event related purposes. Ability to work in the freezing temperatures for extended periods of time at all times of the day or night, carry 50 pound bags of ice melt for distances and upstairs, shovel snow and walkways.
- Technical Skills – ability to lift and move furniture under control without damaging walls, doors, thresholds, or equipment/furniture. Ability to read and comprehend AutoCAD drawings, layouts, and work orders. Able to work efficiently in large groups. Maintain a high level of customer service.
- Motivation – demonstrates excellent personal motivation and encourages others to be motivated and enthusiastic. Shows persistence and overcomes obstacles. Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
- Walk and stand
- Bend forward
- Kneel down
- Push and pull objects
- Lift and/or move up to 75 lbs, sometimes over shoulder.
- Repetitive bending and lifting of items
- Repetitive arm movements
- Complete work off ladders or lifts
- Reports to work each day and on time, and works extra hours when needed.
- Night and weekend availability required.
- Employee must comply with proper safety policies and procedures as required (i.e. when using cleaning chemicals, reporting incidents, etc).
- Provides excellent level of customer service to both internal and external customers.
- The employee must be able to determine the neatness, accuracy and thoroughness of the work assigned.
- If required to travel for business: maintains a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Must undergo and pass a back ground check.
- Job Family Stadium Operations
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Part Time
- Kansas City, MO, USA