Stadium Operations - Seasonal Environmental Cleaner -Clb Lvl Plaza
Kansas City, MO, USA Req #287
Thursday, October 26, 2023
Union Classification:Seasonal – Environmental Cleaner
Department: Stadium Services
Reports to: Conversion and Cleaning Supervisor
Status: Part Time
Rate of Pay: $21.08 per hour
JOB SUMMARY: Environmental Cleaners are responsible for maintaining the cleanness of Arrowhead Stadium and surrounding grounds by performing various cleaning duties. Duties and hours will vary. A standard weekday work shift is from 7:00 am - 3:30 pm. A cleaner may be responsible for any or all of the following tasks:
- Restrooms: Cleans and disinfects sinks, countertops, toilets, mirrors, floors, etc. Replenishes bathroom supplies. Polishes metalwork, such as fixtures and fittings.
- Floors: Sweeps, mops, and vacuums floors using brooms, mops and vacuum cleaners. Other floor work may be required such as: scrubbing, waxing and polishing floors.
- Break rooms / Kitchenettes: Cleans and disinfects sinks, countertops, tables, chairs, refrigerators, etc.
- Concourse and Spirals: maintains cleanliness by power washing, scrubbing, hosing, squeegeeing
- Seating Bowl: maintains cleanliness of seating bowl and seats by sweeping, hosing or spraying water
- Dust: Dusts furniture, equipment, partitions, etc.
- Furniture: cleans and disinfects gameday furniture such as tables and chairs
- Trash: Empties wastebaskets and recyclables and transports to disposal area; reline.
- Professional Appearance: All applicants must maintain a professional appearance.
- Technical Skills – ability to lift and move furniture under control without damaging walls, doors, thresholds, or equipment/furniture. Ability to read and comprehend AutoCAD drawings, layouts, and work orders. Able to work efficiently in large groups. Maintain a high level of customer service.
- Motivation – demonstrates excellent personal motivation and encourages others to be motivated and enthusiastic. Shows persistence and overcomes obstacles. Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
- Walk and stand
- Bend forward
- Kneel down
- Push and pull objects
- Lift and/or move up to 50 lbs, sometimes over shoulder.
- Repetitive bending and lifting of items
- Repetitive arm movements
- Complete work off ladders or lifts
- Reports to work each day and on time and works extra hours when needed.
- Employee must comply with proper safety policies and procedures as required (i.e. when using cleaning chemicals, cleaning equipment, reporting incidents, etc.).
- Provides excellent level of customer service to both internal and external customers.
- The employee must be able to determine the neatness, accuracy and thoroughness of the work assigned.
- If required to travel for business: maintains a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Must undergo and pass a background check.
- Must be approved by Management.
- Job Family Stadium Operations
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Seasonal
- Kansas City, MO, USA