Stadium Services - Post Event Clean Supervisor
Kansas City, MO, USA Req #251
Friday, October 27, 2023
Title: Post Clean Supervisor, Part Time/ All Shifts
Department: Stadium Services
Reports to: Stadium Services Coordinator
Status: Part Time
Rate of Pay: Fixed Rate
JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for managing temporary labor crews to clean the parking lots and the stadium after major events at the direction of the Stadium Services Coordinator.
- Labor Management
- Must be able to give clear and concise direction to a temporary labor crew of 25+ laborers.
- Lead crew to complete a given task in the budgeted amount of time.
- Motivate staff members
- CLEANING AND ATTENTION TO DETAIL - The Kansas City Chiefs facilities must be spotless after all events so attention to detail is a major priority to make sure all areas are completely clean.
- Be knowledgeable of work vehicles and trailers.
- Maintain an organized vehicle of product (bags, latex gloves, cups, etc.).
- Accurately fill out labor ticket timecards.
- Able to work overnight with temporary labor.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gather and analyze information skillfully. Must be able to develop solutions quickly and effectively. Show flexibility in problem solving.
- Attention to Detail - Achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task through concern for all the areas involved.
- Management – Ability to manage teams of people to complete a task.
- Must be able to walk long distances.
- Must be able to lift/carry objects weighing 20+ lbs.
- Must be able to work flexible hours.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED (EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS):
- At least 2 years of experience supervising staff in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to motivate and communicate effectively with staff and peers.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Job Family Event Operations
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Part Time
- Kansas City, MO, USA