Stadium Services - Event Personnel - Environmental Cleaner - Clb Lvl
The Kansas City Chiefs are currently recruiting talented individuals to deliver Championship Service for the 2023 Event Season. Ideal candidates will be energetic, engaging, passionate, personable, proactive, and welcoming. As a member of the Kansas City Chiefs Staff, you create valuable and exciting experiences for everyone at Arrowhead Stadium.
Deliver the best-in-class experience by providing a clean and visually appealing environment for all fans.
Cleans and disinfects sinks, countertops, toilets, mirrors, floors, etc. Replenishes bathroom supplies. Polishes metalwork, such as fixtures and fittings.
Sweeps, mops, vacuums, floors using brooms, mops and vacuum cleaners. Other floor work may be required such as: scrubbing, waxing and polishing floors.
Break rooms / Kitchenettes:
Cleans and disinfects sinks, countertops, tables, chairs, refrigerators, etc. Replenishes break room supplies.
Dusts furniture, equipment, partitions, etc.
Empties wastebaskets and recyclables and transports to disposal area.
Cleans rugs, carpets, and upholstered furniture, using vacuum cleaner. Washes walls and woodwork. Wash windows, door panels, partitions, sills, etc.
· Technical Skills-Assesses own strengths and weaknesses; pursues training and development opportunities. Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
· Motivation-Demonstrates excellent personal motivation and encourages others to be motivated and enthusiastic. Shows persistence and overcomes obstacles. Takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
· Walk and stand.
· Bend forward.
· Reach and grasp.
· Push and pull objects.
· Lift and/or move up to 25 lbs, sometimes over shoulder.
· Repetitive bending and lifting of items.
· Repetitive arm movements.
Reports to work each event on time and works extra hours when needed.
· Employee must comply with proper safety policies and procedures as required (i.e., when using cleaning chemicals, reporting incidents, etc.).
· Provides excellent level of customer service to both internal and external customers.
· The employee must be able to determine the neatness, accuracy and thoroughness of the work assigned.
· Must join the Service Employee’s International Union Local #1 within first 30 days of employment.
· Must successfully pass a background check
- Job Family Event Operations
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Part Time
- Kansas City, MO, USA