IT Service Desk Technician
ARE YOU READY TO BE A PART OF A GROWING TEAM AND SHARE THE PASSION FOR WHAT YOU DO?
Keplr Vision is a business support services company focused on investing and partnering with medically focused optometry practices and providing best in class lens technology and patient experience. Keplr currently has over 200 practices in 30 states and is able to provide exceptional levels of clinical, operational and marketing support with its more than decade-old business services platform.
Keplr Vision is currently going through tremendous growth and expanding its IT Department. We are seeking an IT Helpdesk Technician to join our IT Department and be a part of this growth in our Bloomington, IL location! This position will be responsible for supporting our end-users in all aspects of our computer systems. The Helpdesk will be responsible for troubleshooting problems onsite at our Corporate office in Bloomington as well as our remote practice sites throughout the country. The IT Helpdesk Technician will be the first point of contact for most issues. The ideal candidate should be willing to jump head-first into any problem and demonstrate a willingness and capability to learn.
- Configure desktops and laptops.
- Provide computer on-boarding for all new hires. This includes setting up work locations and assisting with any on-boarding questions related to IT systems.
- Troubleshoot problems related to computer systems, both onsite and remotely.
- Answer calls and respond to the IT email inbox.
- Install, upgrade, or repair software and hardware equipment.
- Handle company email and handle all password resets.
- Assist in managing inventory and IT related equipment.
- Help direct all IT related escalate tickets/issues to the appropriate parties.
- Research technical challenges and document solutions for the knowledge database.
- Other IT project duties as assigned.
Experience and Qualifications:
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Knowledgeable in Windows and Mac-based operating systems.
- Knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365 and MS Office preferred.
- Ability to troubleshoot printers and other peripherals.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Hours worked will be normal business hours but could include occasional nights and weekends.
- Some travel would be required.
- Salary is negotiable and dependent upon experience.
BE A PART OF THIS AMAZING GROWTH AND JOIN OUR TEAM TODAY!
- Pay Type Salary
- Bloomington, IL, USA
- Normal, IL, USA