At KI, we believe knowing our customers helps us serve them better. We listen. We observe. We understand that each customer has unique needs. So, we pride ourselves on helping our customers make smart furniture decisions by offering expert advice, design options and personalized solutions.Since 1941, we’ve positioned KI as the furniture company that best understands the furniture industry and is committed to providing customers with the smart solutions. By targeting specific markets with solutions for business furniture, university furniture, educational furniture, healthcare furniture and government furniture, we can quickly respond to our customers’ unique needs – including the choice to procure furniture according to what fits their ordering and fulfillment process. That’s why we say we offer far more than furniture. We’re Furnishing Knowledge.
KI is seeking a Business Analyst to join our Information Technology team based out of our Corporate Headquarters in Green Bay, WI.
The Business Analyst will assist in process improvement efforts to support corporate initiatives and improve effectiveness and efficiency within KI’s corporate office, manufacturing facilities, and district sales offices where applicable. The assistance will include requirements of defining, testing, implementation, maintenance, data administration, user setup and application security, support, reporting and data analysis, and training of business processes and information solutions.
In this role you will also:
• Define business requirements, quality test, and implement enhancements to KI’ business processes and software applications used by departments assigned.
• Provide input into the prioritization of projects to meet business and IT objectives.
• Participate in testing improvements utilizing KI’s software application test/QA/ sandbox environments.
• Identify process shortcomings and provide recommended process solutions.
• Provide root cause analysis and actionable recommendations to user community to resolve identified data integrity issues.
• Develop reports and/or queries as requested to support projects, departments, or analysis of data and metrics.
• Perform regular data audits to ensure data is being utilized correctly in KI’s software applications.
• Create documents needed for training end users and support personnel who utilize the improved processes and application.
• Perform training for the affected end users or support personnel who utilize the improved processes and applications.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or technical field is preferred
• 3+ years of relatable work experience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Adept at analyzing data and presenting in an understandable format for use in decision making at all levels of the organization
• Strong communication skills including both verbal and written
• Ability to explain concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build relationships and interact with various personalities
• Ability to learn new software
KI takes pride in being 100% employee owned. Our Employee Share Ownership Program (ESOP) is very valued within the organization and can have amazing long-term value! Other benefits include:
• Paid vacation, sick & holidays
• Medical, dental & vision insurance
• Short- & long-term disability
• Life insurance
• 401(k) match
• Onsite fitness center
• Onsite cafe
• Tuition reimbursement
KI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Job Family Information Technology
- Pay Type Salary
- Green Bay, WI - Corporate, 1330 Bellevue Street, Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States of America