Shipping/Receiving/Warehouse Technician-Warehouse 3rd Shift
At KI, we believe knowing our customers helps us serve them better. We listen. We observe. We understand that each customer has unique needs. So, we pride ourselves on helping our customers make smart furniture decisions by offering expert advice, design options and personalized solutions.Since 1941, we’ve positioned KI as the furniture company that best understands the furniture industry and is committed to providing customers with the smart solutions. By targeting specific markets with solutions for business furniture, university furniture, educational furniture, healthcare furniture and government furniture, we can quickly respond to our customers’ unique needs – including the choice to procure furniture according to what fits their ordering and fulfillment process. That’s why we say we offer far more than furniture. We’re Furnishing Knowledge.
KI, a world class supplier of innovative and award-winning furniture solutions for business, educational, and healthcare environments, is seeking a full-time Shipping/Receiving/Warehouse Technician to join our Green Bay Team on our 3rd Shift. 3rd Shift individuals receive an hourly shift differential of $3.00. A $1.00/hour raise is also given within the first year of employment.
To learn more about KI, please visit www.ki.com
- Pull parts from warehouse locations using the rush faxes and daily run sheets
- Package and load product on trailers using forklift or pallet jack
- Locating parts received on rack and on computer
- Communicate part shortages to buyer and cells
- Support training of technicians
- Receive inbound freight
- Identify contents of unmarked packages and get them to the appropriate owner
- Transfer product from warehouse location to the end location using the computer
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Complete regular cycle counts to ensure inventory accuracy
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
Value Added Skills:
- Mechanically inclined with previous manufacturing experience, but not required
- Team Player
- Computer knowledge
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to train on any shift
- Positive Attitude
- Working in areas where it can get warm
- Working in a smoke free environment
- Activities including standing, walking, lifting, twisting and bending
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Willingness to assist in any given area of the plant if your area is slow
- This is a 3rd Shift position
- Hours are 10pm-6pm Sunday night- Friday morning
- Starting rate of $20.00/hour plus a shift premium of $3.00/hour
- Overtime during busy season
KI offers a welcoming work culture with competitive benefits for eligible employees. Benefits include:
- 100% Employee ownership
- Competitive health, dental, & vision insurance
- A 401(k) Plan with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Wellness resources, including an on-site fitness center and a fitness reimbursement program
- An educational reimbursement program
- Company paid life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, and EAP.
- Sick pay
- Monthly Performance Bonus
KI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Job Family Manufacturing / Operations - Plant
- Pay Type Hourly
- Green Bay, WI - Manufacturing, 1330 Bellevue St, Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States of America