Summer 2024 - Manufacturing Temporary Technician Green Bay
At KI, we believe knowing our customers helps us serve them better. We listen. We observe. We understand that each customer has unique needs. So, we pride ourselves on helping our customers make smart furniture decisions by offering expert advice, design options and personalized solutions.Since 1941, we’ve positioned KI as the furniture company that best understands the furniture industry and is committed to providing customers with the smart solutions. By targeting specific markets with solutions for business furniture, university furniture, educational furniture, healthcare furniture and government furniture, we can quickly respond to our customers’ unique needs – including the choice to procure furniture according to what fits their ordering and fulfillment process. That’s why we say we offer far more than furniture. We’re Furnishing Knowledge.
KI is currently accepting applications for Summer Temporary Technicians in our Green Bay Manufacturing Facility.
We will be hiring temporary technicians as our production levels for our Assembly, Fabrication, Upholstery, Warehouse and Plastics areas dictate. These are temporary positions to assist us in our summer busy season. Training will be provided for all positions.
Our Temporary Technicians regularly work 40-hour weeks with overtime likely during the weekdays and/or Saturdays. Sunday’s are voluntary and paid at double time. All schedules are based upon customer demand; 40 hours per week are likely but not guaranteed. Overtime is also likely during the summer but not guaranteed.
- Starting Rate - $17.50/hour. Starting pay will be higher for first year temporary employees that are beyond high school. Summer temporary employees returning from prior summers will receive additional compensation.
- There is a $2.00 shift premium for 2nd shift and Weekend Workforce B; $3.00 shift premium for 3rd shift and Weekend Workforce A.
- An additional bonus is available for those working through late August and hired on or before July 3rd, 2024. For those available to work through 8/31/24, they will receive an additional $0.75/hr. for every hour worked through 8/31/24.
Shifts generally run as follows:
- 1st Shift - 6am-2pm
- 2nd Shift - 2pm-10pm
- 3rd Shift - 10pm-6am
- Weekend Workforce A - 10pm Friday - 10am Saturday; 10pm Saturday - 10am Sunday and at least one 8 hour shift during the week
- Weekend Workforce B - 10am-10pm Saturday and Sunday, and at least one 8 hour shift during the week.
Applicants must be at least 17 years of age (or 17 by the time you are available to start working) and must pass a pre-employment drug screen.
If candidates meet qualifications, we will be in contact with you to set up an interview at our earliest convenience!
KI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Job Family Manufacturing / Operations - Plant
- Pay Type Hourly
- Green Bay, WI - Manufacturing, 1330 Bellevue St, Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States of America