IT Operations Analyst
At Landmark Credit Union, we succeed by putting people first - and that starts with you. Our culture of inclusion and collaboration enables us to support our members’ financial wellbeing, positively impact the communities we serve, and help our associates grow their careers. Bring your authentic self to work as part of an organization where you’ll feel valued for your unique qualities, are enabled to reach your full potential, and are recognized for your contributions to our success. We strive to ensure you feel empowered to grow and succeed, while also feeling valued and taken care of, as we all do our part to put people first. We invite you to learn more about this and other opportunities at Landmark Credit Union.
NATURE AND SCOPE
The IT Operations Analyst reports to the VP, IT Infrastructure and Operations and is responsible for providing efficient support for the organization’s backend systems and services. This includes maintaining and upgrading various systems, monitoring backend infrastructure, managing patching for the organization, and serving as an escalation point for the IT Operations team.
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered. Industry qualifications preferred.
2. Minimum 5 years’ experience working in an IT Support role with server and application support responsibilities.
3. Minimum 2 years’ experience managing a patch management solution such as SCCM or KACE
4. Minimum 2 years’ experience managing a monitoring solution such as AppDynamics or Solarwinds
5. Minimum 2 years’ experience maintaining and administering a Core processing system or other primary Enterprise Software Solution
6. Previous experience with managing, requesting service from, and working to resolve issues with third party systems and vendors.
7. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, organizational skills and the ability to work independently.
8. Ability to use independent judgment and discretion in various situations while maintaining a high degree of confidentiality.
9. Flexible schedule and ability to accommodate early mornings, late evenings, weekends and holidays if needed.
10. Must have a thorough understanding of company policies and procedures as they relate to the position. Must understand and comply with all job-related state and federal laws and regulations.
1. Monitors Landmark’s Core processing system and secondary systems responding to issues, escalations, and requests for assistance from associates.
2. Ensure the ticketing system is used for every interaction and that tickets are filled out completely and all troubleshooting activity is accurately reflected.
3. Works collaboratively to develop solutions to issues that have not been experienced before and documents them for future reference in appropriate tool.
4. Install upgrades, patches, and hotfixes to the Core processing system and secondary systems supporting it.
5. Manage and maintain retention and purging of files in archival software.
6. Manage scheduled and ad-hoc periodic access reviews (PAR) reviews.
7. Manage and maintain various backend infrastructure services and patching for desktops and servers.
8. Provides basic level troubleshooting for various Infrastructure-related systems and services such as Office 365, Active Directory, Exchange, IIS, and other solutions as necessary.
9. Develops automation where appropriate to improve efficiency of workflows.
10. Corresponds with vendors to request service and escalate issues as necessary.
11. Uses IT schedules to accurately monitor and execute tasks, jobs and procedures. Fixes failures as required.
12. Write and maintain technical documentation.
13. Performs other duties as assigned.
EO/AA Employer; including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
- Pay Type Salary
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- 555 S Executive Dr, Brookfield, WI 53005, USA