What is Landstar?
Landstar is a global transportation system built for the 21st century. We are a safety-first company that provides safe, secure, and reliable transportation services delivered through a network of independent freight agents, leased owner-operators, and other third-party capacity providers. Landstar offers customized shipping solutions in all modes of freight transportation, supporting an efficient and reliable supply chain that meets our customers’ needs and goals.
Location: Onsite in Jacksonville with potential for Hybrid after training
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8am – 5pm during training period, 10a-7p regular schedule with rotating 1/2 day on Saturdays and on-call support
Salary range (hourly only): $17.72 - $22.15, depending upon experience
What work will you perform?
You will provide Tier 1 level technical assistance and customer service to agents, owner operators, employees, and customers for all supported applications. You will resolve tickets and calls to the help desk or route them to the appropriate area when necessary. You will use your listening skills to help you communicate effectively with users of all experience levels.
- Serve as first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
- Resolve tickets and incidents by determining the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
- Perform remote troubleshooting using diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
- Route incidents to the appropriate team for additional handling when necessary
- Walk the customer through the problem-solving process
- Record events, problems, and resolutions
Minimum Experience and Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3 months of experience working with computers
- 6 months of customer service/support experience
Preferred Experience and Qualifications:
- Help Desk Certified Professional certification
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Organization and detail skills
- Able to maintain high level of customer service in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral, written, problem solving and listening skills
- Data entry 70 KPM
Why work at Landstar?
Landstar is seeking hard-working and dedicated employees committed to exceeding the expectations of those we serve. We employ a highly diverse workforce and welcome employees from all cultures and backgrounds to our team.
Our workplace culture is second-to-none. Landstar provides a safe and professional work environment in which to thrive and grow. We offer competitive compensation, robust benefit plans including affordable medical plans, employer 401(k) match, paid time off, tuition assistance and much more.
If you want to be part of a top-notch Fortune 500 company with an emphasis on safety, service, teamwork, and dedication then Landstar is the place for you!
Landstar is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Landstar will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Landstar uses application information only for employment related purposes, including background investigations and regulatory compliance. Landstar will not disclose the information to any other person or entity, unless compelled by force of law. Landstar stores your application information on computers operated by Ceridian. This on-line application software is provided by Ceridian under an agreement which specifies that Ceridian will not disclose or make any use of application information stored on its secure servers.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Landstar System, Inc., 13410 Sutton Park Dr S, Jacksonville, Florida, United States of America