Warehouse Person-Parts- Greensboro, NC
Who We Are:
Velocity Vehicle Group (VVG) is a premium commercial brand medium to heavy truck dealership that offers the full-service experience for our customers, from an outstanding sales organization to highly skilled technicians to service your vehicle, and on demand parts. Our goal is to be your one stop shop experts for all truckers, owner operators, fleets and companies. This coupled with our Leasing and Rental business and our financial services business make VVG the leading Truck dealership.
What’s in it for You:
VVG is a fast paced and growing organization that is looking for candidates that are ready for a daily challenge and cannot wait to provide superior customer service both internally and externally. VVG offers fantastic Culture in an easy-going family-like business as well as competitive pay, 401K W/Match, Medical, Dental, & Vision benefits.
What You’ll Do:
The Parts Warehouse person prepares and completes warehouse orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule. Receives and processes warehouse stock products. Performs warehouse inventory controls and keeps quality standards high for audits.
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders
- Pulls materials and parts and places orders in delivery area
- Prepares invoices for parts orders
- Interacts with drivers
- Organize drivers’ routes according to filled orders
- Processes all invoices received from drivers
- Performs physical count of inventory
- Reconciles actual stock count to computer generated reports
- Receives, unpacks and delivers goods
- Re-stocks items as necessary
- Processes and documents returns as required following established procedures
- Monitors and maintains current inventory level
- Processes purchasing orders as required
- Performs routine housekeeping tasks to maintain area clean
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves and work stations organized and neat
- Maintains clean shipping supply area
- Complies with procedures, rules and regulations
Job Qualifications & Requirements
- Must present and communicate professionally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be organized with good time management skills
- Possesses proven analytical/problem-solving skills for the customer and company
- Computer proficiency
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at times.
- Must be able to pass post offer drug test, and physical
- $15-$17/hour depending on experience and skills
Benefits Velocity Vehicle Group Offers:
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance with 100% company paid plan options
- 401k with company match
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- Accrued PTO, floating holidays and sick leave
- Employee discounts for flights, hotels and more!
- Fantastic easy-going culture
- Career Advancement Roadmaps and Excellent Training Opportunities
This job description is intended to describe the general nature, complexity, and level of work to be performed by employees assigned to this position and is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and/or skills required. It does not prescribe or restrict the work that may be assigned. Furthermore, this does not establish a contract for employment and is subject to change at the discretion of the company.
Velocity Vehicle Group is an equal opportunity employer. Velocity Vehicle Group prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Job Family USA Admin & Support Staff
- Job Function Fulfillment & Distribution
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $15.00
- Max Hiring Rate $17.00
- Greensboro, NC, USA