Who We Are:
Crossroads Equipment Lease & Finance, LLC, is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Velocity Vehicle group, one of California’s largest commercial vehicle dealers. Established in 2006, and based in Rancho Cucamonga, California, Crossroads engages in the business of commercial medium and heavy-duty truck financing and leasing. We offer operating and finance leasing as well as direct financing to our commercial customers. Crossroads has experienced dynamic growth, expanding our portfolio and developing relationships with transportation companies that have locations outside the state of California, expanding our finance products to all states to service these customers.
What’s in it for You:
Crossroads is a fast paced and growing organization that is looking for candidates that are ready for a daily challenge and cannot wait to provide superior customer service both internally and externally. VVG offers fantastic Culture as well as competitive pay, 401K W/Match, Medical, Dental, & Vision benefits.
What You’ll Do:
As a Legal/Recovery Administrator at Crossroads, you will play a pivotal role in supporting our Legal/Recovery Department. Your primary responsibilities will include maintaining organized documentation, assisting in minimizing losses, aiding in recoveries, and providing support to our external partners. We are seeking a detail-oriented, multitasking professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can contribute to our collaborative team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications with strong keyboarding and internet application skills.
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent projects while maintaining attention to detail.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and a creative mindset to address critical issues.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Team-oriented approach with a positive, high-energy work ethic.
- Excellent multitasking skills and a commitment to follow through on tasks.
- Strong interpersonal skills and keen attention to detail are essential.
- Bilingual proficiency in Spanish is preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED/Some college preferred.
- Experience interfacing with other departments and business partners (Sales, Documentation, Closing, Legal, and Collections) with a customer-focused mentality.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Critical thinking skills to analyze and solve complex problems.
- Perform all duties and projects assigned by management.
- Work independently with minimal supervision and guidance.
- Utilize knowledge of Basic Accounting principles.
- Manage administrative responsibilities within the Legal/Recovery Department.
- Maintain the confidentiality of all legal documents.
- Oversee various clerical tasks, including copying, sending emails, and managing appointment schedules.
- Conduct research as required.
- Prepare reports and presentations.
- Print and distribute documents as needed.
- Scan and upload documents following company procedures.
If you are a highly organized individual with a strong commitment to quality and accuracy, we encourage you to apply for the Legal/Recovery Administrator position at Crossroads. We look forward to welcoming a new team member dedicated to the success of our Legal/Recovery Department.
- Hourly $22-25/hr. depending on experience and qualifications
- Full Time position
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employer for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Velocity Vehicle Group is an equal opportunity employer. Velocity Vehicle Group prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Job Family USA Admin & Support Staff
- Job Function Administration
- Pay Type Hourly
- Min Hiring Rate $22.00
- Max Hiring Rate $25.00
- Rancho Cucamonga, CA, USA