The Tulsa World Advertising Coordinator works with Advertising Sales Reps with booking of ads. Keeps track of all ads needed for all Tulsa World Media Company publications. Assigns print, digital and spec ads to designers to maintain an even workflow in order to meet all deadlines. Communicates with all sales reps and prepress any changes and updates for all ads or deadlines. Has an in depth understanding of the Advertising software in order to provide training and support advertising department and creative staff. Coordinate the delivery of proof and tearsheets to advertisers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Book ads for Sales reps that are not in the office.
- Track ads using the advertising ad software keeping sales reps and prepress informed of all ad statuses.
- Delivery and pickup of advertising proofs to customers maintaining courteous and efficient service.
- Providing courteous answers to questions concerning service, and personally handle complaints.
- Maintaining delivery schedules at customer convenience
- Coordinating the processing all display advertising, seeing that advertisements are complete and timely.
- Locating all display ads for each day’s issue and ensuring that all are delivered to pre-press.
- Maintaining the eTearSheets system.
- Ability to interact well with World-Herald co-workers, customers and vendors
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills and ability to effectively manage multiple tasks simultaneously
NECESSARY KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of customer relations theory and practices.
- Ability to effectively function as a team player.
- Skill on keyboard and operating a personal computer software.
- Skill in organizing information, materials, and time.
- Ability to read, comprehend, and translate complex product information.
- Ability to communicate verbally in a professional manner with co-workers, shareholders, visitors, and executive management.
- Ability to produce accurate work.
- Skill on keyboard and operating a computer terminal for mainframe and/or personal computer.
- Ability to display telephone etiquette and enthusiasm.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree from an accredited College or University. Experience in Advertising Sales or Multi-Media Sales preferred.
- Job Family Multiple Dept
- Pay Type Hourly
- Tulsa, OK, USA