Outside Multimedia Sales Representative
About Lee Enterprises/Amplified Digital-Wisconsin:
Lee Enterprises/Amplified Digital is a dynamic and innovative full-service marketing agency dedicated to helping businesses thrive in the digital and print landscape. With a team of passionate and skilled professionals, we specialize in creating data-driven marketing strategies that deliver outstanding results for our clients. You will be equipped with the region's best marketing services and solutions, enabling you to deliver exceptional results to your customers. In this role, you will leverage various proprietary resources and partners to create optimal client solutions across our full stack digital product suite.
Amplified Digital Wisconsin, part of the Lee Enterprises, is hiring an Outside Multimedia Sales Representative in Madison, WI. This position partners with existing and new clients to evaluate marketing needs, develop comprehensive solutions, create effective proposals and close client presentations.
- Grow ad sales revenue and exceed revenue goals by prospecting and closing new business.
- Retain, manage, and grow existing clients in the ever-changing digital landscape.
- Collaborate within a team to manage client relationships and retain/build account revenue.
- Conduct face-to-face customer meetings, presentations, proposals, and demonstrations.
- Manage a sales pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success.
- Work with clients developing results driven marketing solutions across multiple platforms including owned and operated print and digital assets.
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance, providing regular reports and insights to clients on key metrics and opportunities for improvement.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising or equivalent combination of education and work-related experience preferred.
- Minimum three-year experience in sales, preferably in the digital/technology field.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to translate data into actionable insights.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- This role requires a valid driver's license, reliable transportation, and the minimum liability insurance required by law
Why Lee Enterprises/Amplified Digital:
At Lee Enterprises/Amplified Digital, we offer a dynamic and collaborative work environment where your skills and creativity will be valued and rewarded. This position offers a generous base pay with uncapped variable compensation and opportunities for career growth. We offer an extensive benefit program that can be personalized to your needs. Our benefit program includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, company provided life insurance and supplemental life insurance. In addition, we offer a 401K retirement plan with company match. We also offer generous paid time off to allow the flexibility to balance personal life and work. This includes paid parental leave for new parents.
How to Apply:
Lee Enterprises and Amplified Digital are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to attracting and retaining a workforce whose diversity reflects the communities we serve. Lee embraces change, and we recognize that we must create and maintain a culture of fervent inclusion. For more information about Lee, check us out at www.lee.net. For more information about Amplified Digital, check us out at https://amplifieddigitalagency.com/
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you are excited about this role but do not meet 100% of the qualifications above, we encourage you to apply
- Pay Type Salary
- 1901 Fish Hatchery Rd, Madison, WI 53713, USA