Service Sales Account Manager - Therma
San Jose, CA, USA ● Therma, 1601 Las Plumas Avenue, San Jose, California, United States of America
Thursday, August 31, 2023
Therma, a Legence company
For over 50 years, Therma has continued to redefine the mechanical construction landscapes in California. Renowned for outstanding client service and attention to detail, we balance innovative, facility-specific solutions with a pragmatic, cost-conscious approach. Today, the firm employs more than 1,100 people in 3 regional offices, and its clients represent a diverse range of market sectors, including Biopharmaceutical, Education, Healthcare, Food & Beverage, Commercial, Industrial and Data Center facilities. Our culture is open, innovative, collaborative, and fun – all reflected in recognition of Therma as a #1 Best Place to Work on multiple occasions. We create an environment that empowers & challenges employees, giving them the greatest opportunity to succeed.
Therma’s Service department is in need of a Service Sales Account Manager! Do you have experience project managing or designing commercial HVAC construction? Do you have experience building relationships with landlords and facilities managers to develop a project? If so, we need you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support current preventive maintenance customers and their HVAC/mechanical project needs.
- Acquire leads and build relationships with landlords, facilities managers and property managers located in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Develop and qualify leads, complete site surveys, estimate projects and prepare proposals that meet the customer’s specifications.
- Work closely with a multitude of disciplines within the organization throughout the sales cycle up to, but not limited to, HVAC, plumbing, sheet metal and process piping.
- Run projects from initial contact and sale through engineering, permitting and installation up to and including the turn over package.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A versatile individual with experience in all aspects of the HVAC/mechanical industry.
- An individual with the ability to build strong, longstanding relationships with customers .
- The ability to successfully manage projects to a predetermined profit margin and customer satisfaction.
- Valid Driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Ability to climb ladders.
Education and Experience:
- 5 years sales project management experience in a related field of service.
- Bachelor degree in Business or a minimum of 5 years in the industry, selling, installing, project managing or designing HVAC systems.
Sponsorship unavailable for this position.
Health and Welfare Benefits
- Health and Welfare
- Prescription drug
- Employee assistance program
- Paid vacation
- Company-paid holidays
- Sick leave
- Bereavement leave
- Jury duty
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Company-paid long-term disability insurance
- AD&D insurance
- Life insurance
Legence, a Blackstone portfolio company, is an Energy Transition Accelerator™ that provides advisory services and implementation focused on financing, designing, building, and servicing complex systems in mission-critical and high performance facilities. With five decades of expertise in the built environment, Legence has a proven track record of reducing carbon emissions, implementing renewables, lowering utility costs through efficiency consumption, and making systems run better at unmatched speed and scale. To learn more about Legence and its services, visit https://www.wearelegence.com/.
Contingent Employment Statement
Offers of employment for this role may be contingent upon successfully passing a background check and/or drug screen. Execution of screens will vary based on role requirements and Company policy. All background checks and drug screens will be done in accordance with applicable federal, state, or local law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Legence and its affiliate companies are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), parental status, national origin, age, disability, genetic information (including family medical history), political affiliation, military service, other non-merit-based factors, and any other characteristic protected under applicable local, state or federal laws and regulations.
EEO is the Law
Reasonable AccommodationsIf you require assistance applying online, email email@example.com. Please include a description of the specific accommodations you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying. If you are selected for an interview, please notify your recruiter of your accommodation needs. All efforts to provide reasonable accommodations will be made.
To all recruitment agencies
Legence and its affiliate companies do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Do not forward resumes to our career’s alias or employees of Legence and/or its affiliate companies. Legence and/or its affiliate companies are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Any third-party recruiting agreements for Legence and its affiliate companies may only be executed by Legence Holdings LLC’s CHRO or Director of Talent Acquisition, without exception. All others are done without proper authorization and will not be honored. We will not be responsible for any fees under any third-party recruiting agreement not executed by said authority.