Lot Attendant , Lot Porter | Beaverton Kia | Weekly Pay
Beaverton Kia has an immediate need for a positive, motivated, customer-service-oriented candidate who thrives by working in and around cars, keeping them clean, inside and out, for impeccable delivery to our customers. Prior Porter or auto dealership experience is a plus. You will drive cars to/from the car wash and service drive, answer questions, walk several miles a day, assure interior and exterior cleanliness of vehicles and the lots, get along with your team members, and learn additional skills while in this position. You will proudly and gracefully wear the Kia uniform as an ambassador of our brand.
If you are personable, high energy, and thrive on providing excellent customer service, love working outdoors and enjoy brisk activity, this could be your way to a career in the automotive industry. We are looking for rock stars that have a "can do" attitude. If this sounds like a great way to make a living, please apply today for immediate consideration. We are interviewing/hiring NOW!
THE IMPRESSIVE BENEFITS & PERKS THAT MAKE US A GREAT CAREER DESTINATION
· WEEKLY PAY
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy – an industry leader in benefit offerings (employer pays more than 80% of the employee-only premium, and a significant portion of family coverage)
· Income replacement insurance (short- and long-term disability), critical illness, accident, life, and more
· Paid time off (start accruing on day one)
· Paid Holidays
· Take your Birthday off (BirthdayAway)
· Employee purchase plan (vehicles, motorcycles/ATVs, service, parts, apparel, gear, and more)
· Employee assistance program
· Company-paid life insurance
· Flexible spending plan or health savings account; daycare spending plan
· Top rated 401(k) w/employer match
· Years of Service Awards (be rewarded for your loyalty and longevity)
· Pet insurance discount programs
· Plus more
WHAT YOU'LL DO
· Keep sales lot well groomed
· Maintain customer parking in Kia service lot
· Seat cover, floor mat and alignment check on every incoming vehicle
· Park incoming vehicles in lot
· Pull scheduled waiting vehicles into shop (wash first if there is no space available in shop)
· Vacuum finished vehicles
· Shuttle customers as needed
· Maintain customer lounge for cleanliness and full inventory (coffee, drinks, snacks, etc.)
· Maintain clean trash receptacles
· Plus other task as requested
This job posting in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed in this role. Selected candidates must possess a valid driver's license in good standing. A background/MVR check and drug screen are required.
Beaverton Kia - a better way.™ Feel proud about the organization you work for and get great benefits too! 58+ years and still going strong! Apply today.
Lanphere Enterprises, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We eVerify.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 12505 SW Broadway St, Beaverton, OR 97005, USA