Lot Attendant | Beaverton Honda | 4-Day Work Week | Weekly Pay
Four Day Work Week making over $39,000 annually and receiving full benefits. Perfect Work/Home balance. You should work here! We are interviewing now.
Beaverton Honda is excited to announce a new Lot Attendant opportunity. We need energy, positivity, true team spirit, “what can I do for you today” mentality, and someone who loves working outdoors and staying active. Hate being tied to a desk all day? This is the opportunity for you. Apply today.
Work four days a week and get full time benefits. If you are personable, high energy, and thrive on providing excellent customer service, love working outdoors, washing and working in and around cars, and enjoy brisk activity, this could be your way to a career in the automotive industry. We are looking for a rock star that has a "can do" attitude and is interested in career advancement. You will drive cars to/from the service department, wash cars, greet customers, answer questions, walk several miles a day, assure interior and exterior cleanliness of vehicles and the service lots, get along with your team members, and learn additional skills while in this position. And, best of all, you will work only four days a week, leaving you more time to enjoy life in your off-hours. If this sounds like you, please apply today.
THE IMPRESSIVE BENEFITS & PERKS THAT MAKE US A GREAT CAREER DESTINATION
- WEEKLY PAY
- Take your Birthday off (BirthdayAway)
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy – an industry leader in benefit offerings (employer pays more than 80% of the employee-only premium, and a significant portion of family coverage)
- Income replacement insurance (short- and long-term disability), critical illness, accident, life, and more
- Paid time off (start accruing on day one)
- Paid Holidays
- Employee purchase plan (vehicles, motorcycles/ATVs, service, parts, apparel, gear, and more)
- Employee assistance program
- Company-paid life insurance
- Flexible spending plan or health savings account; daycare spending plan
- Top rated 401(k) w/employer match
- Years of Service Awards (be rewarded for your loyalty and longevity)
- Pet insurance discount programs
- Plus more
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Move customer cars
- Listen to and speak into two-way radios, efficiently and professionally
- Work as a team with other Lot Attendants, for efficiency and safety in a busy service drive
- Maintain lot cleanliness at all times
- Maintain wash bay
- Other requested activities
This job posting in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed in this role.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Customer-facing customer service experience preferred (but not required)
- Excellent communication skills with a customer focus and friendly, helpful attitude
- Flexible schedule to cover dealership hours, including Saturdays
- Exemplary punctuality and attendance
- Successful completion of pre-employment background/MVR and drug screening (if a chosen candidate)
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record
- Exemplary attention as a driver in very close quarters
- “What can I do for you today” attitude
- Highly coachable personality
- Organization, independence, resourcefulness, patience and diligence
Beaverton Honda - a better way.™ Feel proud about the organization you work for and get great benefits too! 58+ years and still going strong! Apply today.
Lanphere Enterprises, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We eVerify.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 10760 SW Canyon Rd, Beaverton, OR 97005, USA