Collision Center Estimator | Canyon Road Auto Body | Part of Beaverton Honda
This position is full time, Monday through Friday. Candidates must be outgoing, friendly, accommodating, and willing to learn and develop their knowledge of accurately assessing damaged vehicles. Our ideal candidates will want to be a part of a team that doesn’t just repair cars, but also works to improve the process of car repair.
THE IMPRESSIVE BENEFITS & PERKS THAT MAKE US A GREAT CAREER DESTINATION
· WEEKLY PAY
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Pharmacy – an industry leader in benefit offerings (employer pays more than 80% of the employee-only premium, and a significant portion of family coverage)
· Income replacement insurance (short- and long-term disability), critical illness, accident, life, and more
· Paid time off (start accruing on day one)
· Take your Birthday off (BirthdayAway)
· Employee purchase plan (vehicles, motorcycles/ATVs, service, parts, apparel, gear, and more)
· Employee assistance program
· Company-paid life insurance
· Flexible spending plan or health savings account; daycare spending plan
· Top rated 401(k) w/employer match
· Years of Service Awards (be rewarded for your loyalty and longevity)
· Pet insurance discount programs
· Plus more
· Outstanding customer service skills
· Experience as a Collision Estimator required (at least 2 years)
· CCC experience is a plus
· I-CAR certification (highly preferred)
· Extensive knowledge and experience in preparing estimates in accordance with company and OEM guidelines
· Experience using various forms of technology, i.e. iPads, computers, etc.
· Excellent punctuality and attendance history
· Successful completion of pre-employment background/MVR and drug screening (if a chosen candidate)
· Valid driver's license with clean driving record
This job posting in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed in this role.
Canyon Road Auto Body - a better way.™ Feel proud about the organization you work for and get great benefits too! 58+ years and still going strong! Apply today.
Lanphere Enterprises, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. We eVerify.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 9350 SW Canyon Rd, Portland, OR 97225, USA