Join our family of professionals at Cedarwood Plaza, a skilled nursing facility in the heart of the Cedar Fairmont district near downtown!
The primary purpose of the Receptionist is to offer clerical support in an efficient manner in accordance with established procedures, and as directed by your supervisor.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must have at least 12 month(s) experience in a clerical position, or have successfully completed a secretarial science program from an accredited school/college
- Excellent customer services and organizational skills required
- Must be able to handle a very busy reception desk with a switchboard phone system
- Must have a professional demeanor with great customer service skills
- Must have experience in a medical field , preferably in a skilled nursing setting
Why Legacy Health Services?
Healthcare is a calling and being part of a family owned and operated company that will invest in YOU will turn that calling into a career. Legacy Health Services offers many career path opportunities, including options for those who are new to healthcare. Whether you want to become a nursing assistant, advance from LPN to RN licensure, obtain your BSN or simply sharpen your skills in a fast paced, rewarding environment, we have a role for you.
We are proud to offer:
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- Company sponsored educational opportunities including STNA certification classes and medication technician certification classes
- Career advancement opportunities
- 401(k) with company match through Fidelity
- Access up to 50% of earned wages next day
- Tuition Reimbursement
Legacy Health Services is a family-owned and operated post-acute care company based in Parma, Ohio. “Our Family Caring for Yours” is as true today as it was when the company was created over fifty years ago. Legacy Health Services provides a complete continuum of care that includes skilled nursing, assisted living, rehabilitation services, long-term care and affiliates that provide full-time nurse practitioners and hospice care. We provide our residents with compassionate care and quality services to meet all of their needs, both clinical and non-clinical. We value each of our residents as individuals, with unique physical, spiritual, social, emotional and intellectual needs. Our goal is to treat everyone like family- with compassion, respect and kindness. To learn more, visit www.lhshealth.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider all applicants for positions without the regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, national orientation, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, or non-job related handicap or disability.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Job Start Date Tuesday, July 25, 2023
- Cedarwood Plaza, 12504 Cedar Rd, Cleveland Heights, Ohio, United States of America