Aircraft Records Specialist
Lynden Air Cargo is looking for an experienced Aircraft Records Specialist who is a detail-oriented problem solver who enjoys working with a dynamic team. The Aircraft Records Specialist performs all aircraft records processing, data entry, filing, and reporting operations.
Why you want to work for Lynden Air Cargo:
Compensation - Competitive pay with a discretionary bonus program
Healthcare - Medical, dental, and vision plans
Paid Time Off - 17 days paid time, PTO days increase with years of service
Holidays - 8 paid holidays
Retirement plan - 401k with up to 3% employer match
Extras - Life insurance, accidental death & dismemberment insurance, long-term disability coverage, and employee assistance programs at no cost to you!
Tuition reimbursement program after 1 year of service
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assists the Senior Aircraft Records Specialist in all aircraft records processing, data entry, filing, and reporting phases.
- Performs daily data entry of reliability data.
- Administers Airworthiness Directives (AD) for compliance status and accomplishes accurate data entry of next due time for recurring ADs.
- Assumes the duties of the Senior Aircraft Records Specialist in his/her absence.
- Maintains and publishes reports of deferred maintenance items.
- Reviews and records Short Term Escalations (STE) to components or inspections.
- Compiles, maintains, and distributes required lists and reports.
- Checks, audits, and records daily maintenance paperwork.
- Performs daily auditing of Aircraft Flight and Maintenance Log Forms and records the required data from those into the Master Log.
- Issues log page corrections to maintenance when required to correct Aircraft Flight and Maintenance Log flight times and aircraft TAT.
- Coordinates and provides any required documentation for regulatory audits.
- Ensure that all aircraft records are scanned and organized into the various systems.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below represent knowledge, skill, and/or ability. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: Associate degree (A. A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; six months to one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with various variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES: Ability to type and to use a keyboard, 10-key, and PC. Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel for data compilation and analysis. Experience in Aircraft Records, Trax Software, Microsoft Access, and Web-based reporting preferred.
OTHER QUALIFICATIONS: Must be available to workdays, evenings, weekends, nights, or holidays, if required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. Management has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice.
Federal law requires Lynden Air Cargo to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. Lynden Air Cargo will provide the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Details: Work Authorization InformationEEO PosterEEO Poster Supplement
A post-conditional offer of employment physical, drug test, and background investigation is required.
Random drug testing is required of all Lynden Air Cargo employees.
- Job Family 1900-Office Operations
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education Equivalent Experience
- 6520 Kulis Dr, Anchorage, AK 99502, USA