HOME DAILY | $29.00 /HOUR
LTI, Inc. is looking for individuals who possess a positive attitude and who are customer driven to join our team! At LTI, Inc. we specialize in the transport of liquid- and dry-bulk commodities in the Pacific Northwest and Western Canada. For over 70 years, we have proudly served our customers transportation requirements and the needs of our employees.
Why Work for LTI, Inc.
- About: Home Daily
- Benefits: Employees (and their families) may opt in to medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance. Long Term Disability Coverage, AD&D Insurance, and Employee Assistance Programs + flexible spending arrangements.
- Paid Time Off/Vacation/Sick Leave: 40 hrs. a year of paid leave after one year of active service, days increase with years of service
- Holidays: 6 paid Holidays a year
- Compensation: $29.00 /Hour Base + OT + Hourly Safe Driving Bonus
- Retirement Plan: 50% of the first 6% contributed matched + an additional 3% of your compensation regardless of your participation following one year of service.
CDL A, Tankers & Doubles Endorsements, and be at least 21 years of age.
As a Driver at LTI, Inc. you will be at the intersection of quality, safety, and customer service. Every choice you make, from safety checks and maintenance, to operating the vehicle creates an amazing experience for our loyal customers. Are you ready to team up with a company that puts its customers and employees first and strives to be the best?
What You’ll Do
- Operate a heavy commercial combination vehicle with a positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
- Consistent Year-round work with a flexible schedule
- Opportunity to haul a variety of products going to various locations
- Comply with all Safety and DOT regulations using our inhouse designed and built modern equipment.
- Work with a professional team dedicated to helping you and our customers succeed
We are looking forward to hearing from you and discussing your career with LTI, Inc. and the Lynden family of companies. Send us an email at LTIIHR@lynden.com or give us a call at 800-327-6255.
Lynden is a family of Transportation and Logistics companies that deliver a total freight transportation product. At Lynden we provide innovating solutions to complex transportation problems. We encourage our employees to grow and develop within the company and believe our diverse workforce contributes tremendously to our success.
A post conditional offer of employment physical, drug test and background investigation are required. Random drug testing is required of all LTI, Inc. employees.
LTI, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or national origin. Veterans and Minorities are encouraged to apply.
- Job Family 0700-Driver
- Pay Type Hourly
- Max Hiring Rate $29.00
- Belgrade, MT 59714, USA