is looking for individuals who possess a positive attitude and who are customer driven to join our team! At LTI, Inc. we specialize in the transport of liquid- and dry-bulk commodities in the Pacific Northwest and Western Canada. For over 70 years, we have proudly served our customers transportation requirements and the needs of our employees.
The Maintenance Manager’s Primary Responsibility is managing all equipment repair and maintenance activities at the LTII Mount Vernon Shop: including equipment, shop facilities and personnel.
- Benefits: Employees (and their families) may opt in to medical, dental, vision, and basic life insurance. Long Term Disability Coverage, AD&D Insurance, and Employee Assistance Programs + flexible spending arrangements.
- Paid Time Off/Extended Leave: 17 days of PTO annually to new employees, days increase with years of service + 6 days annually of Extended Leave
- Holidays: 8 paid Holidays a year
- Retirement Plan: 50% of the first 6% contributed matched + an additional 3% of your compensation regardless of your participation following one year of service.
- Compensation: $75-78K
- Discretionary Bonus
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Technical School degree in related field is recommended, or 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must have a valid driver’s license and be at least 18 years of age. Must be available to work days, evenings, weekends, nights or holidays, if required. Occasional overnight travel may be required. Employee experience with ATA vehicle maintenance codes and processes is preferred. Must be proficient with MS Office Suite with an emphasis on Excel. Employee must be very organized, Self-Starter, able to work on multiple complicated long-term projects, able to complete tasks with Minimal Supervision. Employee will need a Class A CDL within 24 months of starting this job.
- Provide Support to the Regional Maintenance Managers in achieving Performance, KPI Targets
- Responsible for Processing of TMT Repair and Purchase Orders
- Provide TMT Support and Training to Supervisors and Mechanics using Web and IWS
- Manage TMT Campaigns, OEM Recalls and Software Updates including Over the Air (OTA) processing
- Assist team in managing OEM Repair and Software Systems - PACCAR Solutions, DECISIV, Detroit Connect, Cummins Insight, PeopleNet, SmartDrive, ORBCOMM, Etc.
- Promote Teamwork within LTII
- Develop and Maintain Positive Vendor Relationships
- Communicate with the LTII Operations team to achieve excellent customer service
- Assist HSSE compliance managers to achieve their goals and objectives
Directly supervise employees in the maintenance facilities. Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include assisting with training employees, planning, assigning as well as directing work, appraising performance, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
As a Maintenance Manager at LTI, Inc. you will be at the intersection of quality, safety, and customer service. Every choice you make, from safety checks and maintenance, to operating the vehicle creates an amazing experience for our loyal customers. Are you ready to team up with a company that puts its customers and employees first and strives to be the best?
We are looking forward to hearing from you and discussing your career with LTI, Inc. and the Lynden family of companies. Send us an email at LTIIHR@lynden.com or give us a call at 800-327-6255.
LTI, Inc. is part of the Lynden family of companies® that provides transportation and logistics solutions in Alaska, Canada, the Pacific Northwest, Hawaii, and around the world. Extensive multi-modal capabilities allow customers to optimize time and money by shipping via air, land or sea, or in any combination. At Lynden we provide innovating solutions to complex transportation problems. Milky Way, a division of LTI, Inc., entered the milk-hauling business in 1948. By the 1970s, Milky Way was the largest motor carrier of bulk fluid milk within the state of Washington and, today, it remains the premier hauler for the dairy industry throughout the Pacific Northwest.
A post conditional offer of employment physical, drug test and background investigation are required. Random drug testing is required of all LTI, Inc. employees.
LTI, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or national origin. Veterans and Minorities are encouraged to apply.
- Job Family 1500-Maintenance
- Pay Type Salary
- Max Hiring Rate $78,000.00
- Mount Vernon, WA, USA