Lynden International Logistics ULC is looking for an energetic and motivated individual to join our team! Our business continues to grow, and we are seeking a Warehouse Associate.
We encourage our employees to grow and develop within the company and believe our diverse workforce contributes tremendously to our success.
To select products for shipping using information from pick/pack slips and/or invoices and to place them in the appropriate staging areas.
Afternoon Shift which requires you to work 12:00pm - 8:30pm.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Select products using Radio Frequency Units (RF’s) from the proper locations based on written criteria and procedures.
- Pick and pack orders.
- Load/unload trailers
- Receiving incoming product in an accurate and timely manner.
- Verifying that stock is not visibly damaged.
- Entering inventory into the computer system.
- Providing information to the Supervisor, and/or Distribution Manager, and/or Quality Assurance Coordinator regarding any unique situations e.g. damaged stock.
- Inspect inbound/outbound trailers
- Wrapping skids and assisting in the labeling of skids for shipment.
- Assisting the Dispatch Clerk in ensuring that carriers are provided with the proper shipping manifests and/or shipping documentation.
- Other duties as required.
SKILLS/TRAINING REQUIRED:(details of course training requirements are outlined in the Learning Management System)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Good verbal communication
- Good computer skills e.g. RF units
- Able to count accurately
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
Minimum education required: Secondary school diploma
Minimum experience required: 1 year warehouse experience, plus 6 months on-the-job training
MEASURABLE PERFORMANCE STANDARDS:
- Accuracy of orders selected
- Ability to meet work requirements
- Level of productivity
DESCRIPTION OF WORKING CONDITIONS:
Works under warehouse conditions.
Some overtime as required.
Lynden International Logistics ULC is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. Accommodation will be provided in all stages of the hiring process. Contact us for any accommodation requests, and we will work with you to meet your needs.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Travel Required No
- 10 Corrine Ct, Vaughan, ON L4K 4T7, Canada