---------- HOME DAILY | $29.00 /HOUR STARTING BASE RATE ----------
LTI, Inc. is looking for individuals who possess a positive attitude and who are customer driven to join our team! At LTI, Inc. we specialize in the transport of liquid- and dry-bulk commodities in the Pacific Northwest and Western Canada. For over 70 years, we have proudly served our customers transportation requirements and the needs of our employees. This is a safety sensitive position.
Why Work for LTI, Inc.
- About: Home Daily
- Benefits: Employees (and their families) may opt in to medical, dental, vision, basic life insurance, and Employee Assistance Programs
- Compensation: $25.65 - $29.00 /Hour Base depending on experience and completion of training + OT + Hourly Safe Driving Bonus
- Vacation/Sick Leave: 40 hrs. a year of paid leave after one year of active service, days increase with years of service + WA Sick Leave
- Holidays: 7 paid Holidays a year
- Retirement Plan: Employer contributes to a 401k and pension
CDL A, Tankers & Doubles Endorsements, and be at least 21 years of age.
As a Driver at LTI, Inc. you will be at the intersection of quality, safety, and customer service. Every choice you make, from safety checks and maintenance, to operating the vehicle creates an amazing experience for our loyal customers. Are you ready to team up with a company that puts its customers and employees first and strives to be the best?
What You’ll Do
- Operate a heavy commercial combination vehicle with a positive attitude and a strong work ethic.
- Consistent Year-round work with a flexible schedule
- Opportunity to haul a variety of products going to various locations
- Comply with all Safety and DOT regulations using our inhouse designed and built modern equipment.
- Work with a professional team dedicated to helping you and our customers succeed
We are looking forward to hearing from you and discussing your career with LTI, Inc. and the Lynden family of companies. Send us an email at LTIIHR@lynden.com or give us a call at 800-327-6255.
LTI, Inc. is part of the Lynden family of companies® that provides transportation and logistics solutions in Alaska, Canada, the Pacific Northwest, Hawaii, and around the world. Extensive multi-modal capabilities allow customers to optimize time and money by shipping via air, land or sea, or in any combination. At Lynden we provide innovating solutions to complex transportation problems. Milky Way, a division of LTI, Inc., entered the milk-hauling business in 1948. By the 1970s, Milky Way was the largest motor carrier of bulk fluid milk within the state of Washington and, today, it remains the premier hauler for the dairy industry throughout the Pacific Northwest.
All offers of employment are contingent upon the completion of a satisfactory background and pre-employment drug screen, including marijuana where permitted by law. Random drug testing is required for all LTI, Inc. employees, including marijuana from safety sensitive positions.
LTI, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or national origin. Veterans and Minorities are encouraged to apply.
- Job Family 0700-Driver
- Pay Type Hourly
- Max Hiring Rate $29.00
- Lynden, WA 98264, USA